Chapter 23

After eating, the two went out together.

Ji Linchen didn't let the driver drive, but instead sat in the driver's seat. Tang Shumi was moved by this. She originally planned to drive there by herself, the same as last year.

Tang Shumi sat in the co-pilot, tilting her head to look at the scenery outside the window.

After watching it for a while, without much energy, and without the mood to play with the phone, Tang Shumi turned around and asked him: "When is your mother's death date?"

She didn't mean anything else, just thinking that Ji Linchen had accompanied her to Sheshan, so of course she would also accompany him.

Ji Linchen drove the car intently and replied indifferently: "April 13th."

Tang Shumi took out the phone and clicked on the memo, "I remember, I will go with you next April."

Ji Linchen faintly said "Uh".

The car was too quiet, Tang Shumi couldn't stand the cold atmosphere, and started racking her brains to find topics.

"How is city a?"

"Okay."

"Has the hot spring resort been built?"

"Not a resort, but a real estate."

"Huh? Didn't you mean developing tourism projects?"

"That was 2 months ago."

"Oh, what about the company? I heard Ji Yun say that the group has newly established a company called—what is it called?"

"Wandering."

"Why?"

Ji Linchen's Yu Guang glanced over, Tang Shumi pursed his lips, and said: "Go back and let Zhao Yan give you a copy of the group's plan for this year."

"No need, I don't need to know it so clearly, and I don't like to read these." Tang Shumi continued, "You might as well ask Zhao Yan to send me a group revenue statement."

Ji Linchen glanced at her, and Tang Shumi spoke weakly, with a very low voice: "I'm very curious about how much money you can make in a year."

She wondered whether she could bankrupt Ji Linchenhua.

Ji Linchen seemed to see through her thoughts, "Don't worry, it's enough for you."

"..." Tang Shumi murmured inwardly, saying that she seemed to be making a sugar daddy.

But it's not bad, it's the same thing, but she is justified.

Tang Shumi suddenly remembered the message Xu Mingzhu had sent to her last night, saying that the program group could increase the pay, 5 million episodes.

Although only half of what she asked for, Tang Shumi was very excited.

"Ji Linchen, what do you think of me going to a variety show?" Tang Shumi asked his opinion.

Ji Linchen: "Variety?"

Tang Shumi: "A reality show, 5 million per episode."

Ji Linchen frowned, "Is there not enough money?" He could only think that Tang Shumi was short of money.

Tang Shumi was stunned for a moment before he realized what he meant, and blurted out: "No—", but she choked back abruptly after the words.

"Are you going to raise my forehead?" Tang Shumi looked at him, blinking her eyes.

Ji Linchen's voice was faint: "It depends on your performance."

"..."

Tang Shumi glanced at him displeasedly, and then said: "I don't have a company like you. I'm usually boring. The last variety show passed the time."