Chapter 9

At the front desk of the hotel lobby, a beautiful, fashionable woman was waiting impatiently.

Jiang Zhili didn't know English before going to university, so she could only ask her assistant to ask.

After the assistant had communicated with the front desk, Jiang Zhili couldn't wait to ask: "What did she say?"

The little assistant seemed to be a little afraid of her, and slowly organized the words: "She said that the night view room on the whole floor is already occupied."

Jiang Zhili ripped off her sunglasses, her face was extremely ugly, she asked the assistant loudly, "Didn't I let you order it early? Why did you go? Believe it or not, I let the company fire you!"

The little assistant pursed his lower lip, and some grievances made his voice even smaller: "When I called to book a room two days ago, she told me that only super-v customers can book in advance, and ordinary customers can only check in on site."

"I thought it was so expensive, so nobody would come to live, so I didn't tell you." The assistant's voice became smaller and smaller.

In fact, she was afraid of saying the four words of ordinary customers, and she wanted to make Jiang Zhili lose her temper.

She had a good impression of Jiang Zhili before. Xiaohua, a newcomer from a non-major class, has a high-value appearance and a good personality. He treats the staff and fans on the set just like his friends.

After becoming Jiang Zhili's assistant, she knew that the little flower who was praised by fans as "Sweetheart Sister" was all pretended.

From head to toe, from the inside to the outside, it's all fake.

"Are you a pig brain?! It's not a super-v customer who didn't know that it was promoted to a super-v customer?" Jiang Zhili said angrily.

Today is not the past. She is now paid 500,000 yuan for an episode, and the hard cost of participating in a show is going up to millions. Can't afford to live in a whole-story night-view room?

What a joke.

"I asked, saying that I would spend more than 1 million yuan." The assistant asked cautiously.

Jiang Zhili snorted and smiled: "Isn't it just one million? Give her it."

"It's one million euros." The assistant finished adding, and immediately lowered his head, for fear of becoming Jiang Zhili's air bag again.

At this time, Jiang Zhili didn't make any noise.

She snorted and ordered: "Don't go and check in soon!"

Tang Shumi's mood today is still very happy. The earrings customized by the designer of the c family are very in line with her aesthetics.

Flashy but not vulgar, extravagant but not mediocre.

She carried her newly bought Hermes bag and pressed the elevator button.

With a ding sound, the elevator door slowly opened.

Tang Shumi walked in and was about to close the door.

"Waiting——!"

As the gap gradually reduced, the little girl ran over like crazy.

Tang Shumi thought for a while, raised her hand, half a second before her fingertips were about to touch the button.

The door that was about to close was abruptly opened by a thin hand.

Tang Shumi retracted her hand, looked down, and continued to look at the phone.

"Sorry" Taotao smiled apologetically, "waitformyfriend"