Chapter 17

The atmosphere became rigid, and the air was frozen.

After a long time.

"You didn't go to the company?!" Tang Shumi grimaced, wanted to cry but couldn't cry.

Ji Linchen skipped her straight, his voice was faint: "I will go later."

Tang Shumi pressed her lower lip lightly and looked at his tall and slender back: "Why wait?" If you are not leaving now, do you want me to send you to the ground?

Of course she didn't dare to say the last half sentence, so she could only think about it in her heart.

Ji Linchen turned his head, his face seemed to have a line of "Are you owed to clean up again?"

"When I didn't ask." Shumi avoided his sight with a guilty conscience, stood up on the edge of the bed, "I'm hungry, I'm going downstairs to eat."

She would rather poke her own eyes than see his calm face.

"Wait." Ji Linchen walked over and took her arm.

At the moment his hand touched, Tang Shumi's legs were steep and soft, and his feet slammed.

The whole person pounced in Ji Linchen's arms inexplicably, as if throwing in his arms.

Tang Shumi:...

Ji Linchen held her up and mentioned it.

Tang Shumi stood up.

The two were facing each other, too close, sharing the same air to breathe.

Because of being very close, his eyebrows were deeper, and a faint light was hidden in his eyes. Shumi saw herself in his eyes.

She pressed her lower lip lightly and blinked her eyes.

It's a little unclear.

Ji Linchen raised his right hand and slowly approached her face with a white jade-like hand.

Getting closer, getting closer, just the moment the finger touches the cheek.

Tang Shumi's heart suddenly slowed by half a beat, and she shrank her neck back: "What do you want?! Not now!"

Ji Linchen was startled for a moment, and Tang Shumi screamed again: "Be careful that the iron rod is ground into a needle!"

"Tang Shumi, I think it is necessary for you to wash your brain." Ji Linchen's voice was light, and the ending rose.

He stood there looking at her condescendingly, with a natural sense of nobility.

"Huh?" It was too deep last night, she is like a frightened bird now, for fear that Ji Linchen will...

"Toothpaste foam." He said, moving forward and tapping on her mouth.

Tang Shumi pursed her lips, oh, waiting for his next move.

However, nothing happened.

"Go to the bathroom and wash up before going out." Ji Linchen retracted his hand, his voice faint.

"..."

Don't you dare to wipe it for me?

Okay, I'm a peacock, I'm opening the screen.

Tang Shumi resisted and wiped the foam from the corners of her mouth with the back of her hand in opposition.

Ji Linchen frowned slightly, and his cold eyes unabashedly expressed his disgust that "you are happy".

Tang Shumi glanced at him, stepped on her slippers and walked out of the bedroom door.

The servant prepared the lunch in advance and followed the recipe specially formulated by the nutritionist.