Chapter 10

Want to catch your sister!

Tang Shumi vowed to scold Su Zhen **** tomorrow.

Ji Linchen said: "Shu Mi, maybe we should talk about it."

He frowned slightly and spoke quietly.

"Nothing to talk about." Tang Shumi said with a stiff neck.

Ji Linchen looked at her and said lightly: "You don't have to look at these messy things. Be good and I will like it."

Lao Tzu:? ? ?

Tang Shumi picked up the pillow and slammed it over.

Get out!

Ji Linchen easily took the pillow and then threw it back into her arms.

He became angry when she was pierced.

"Like you, I don't like it very much."

Nima! ! !

vomit-!

Don't let me hear these two words in my life!

"Are you disgusting? Who wants to like you?! Narcissistic!" Tang Shumi almost strangled him to death.

Ji Linchen said indifferently.

Tang Shumi stared at him.

What is his expression? !

She can automatically make up the whole sentence-well, I know you are a dead duck.

Just as she was about to spit out a mocking essay, the doorbell rang.

Ji Linchen left an angry someone to open the door.

...

Jiang Zhili looked around and couldn't help but sigh secretly at the luxury of the night view room.

The decorations and patterns outside the door are made of textiles and murals, which are made by a top designer at first glance. The wall on the left is all-glass, allowing a bird's eye view of the traffic of street lights in Paris.

The door opened with a click, and Jiang Zhili came back to her senses.

It's really President Ji! She couldn't help secretly rejoicing.

The person who opened the door frowned.

Ji Linchen thought it was Zhao Yan.

When the door opened, there was a woman, standing in the doorway wearing a red tube top dress, with a coquettish smile.

"Mr. Ji, I really didn't expect to meet you here! I am here to thank you. If the company hadn't given me this role, I would definitely..."

"the company?"

The man's voice was neither high nor low, and there was no emotion in his dark eyes.

"Yeah, I am Jiang Zhili under Apple Entertainment." Jiang Zhili smiled.

She asked the assistant to ask who had robbed her of the night view room on the ground floor. After learning that it was Ji Linchen, the haze in her heart was instantly wiped out.

Apple Entertainment is an industry under the Ji Group. This excuse is perfect.

Jiang Zhili smiled more charmingly.

"What's the matter?" Indifferent eyes swept over, and impatientness accumulated in his eyes.

The corners of Jiang Zhili's lips froze, but she soon smiled again.

"I am really grateful to Mr. Ji for giving me this opportunity, so I brought a bottle of red wine..."

She said, picking up the red wine, her left hand wanted to close the door.