He couldn't help wondering how the antiquities like washboard popped out of Miss Tang's mouth.

Tang Shumi sneered: "Some people owe a lesson."

The housekeeper held his breath and kept silent. After Tang Shumi went upstairs, he summoned all the people from and down Mingyuan to ask one by one if she had annoyed Miss Tang.

Everyone said in unison: "No, absolutely not."

Miss Tang was busy with the art museum, and only returned to Mingyuan at night. They didn't even have a chance to meet each other, and they didn't have a pleasant talk.

The housekeeper touched the back of his head and muttered to himself: "Who does Miss Tang want to kneel on the washboard?"

the next day.

Sunshine Cafe.

Tang Shumi was thirty minutes late on purpose.

"Shu Mi, traffic jam on the road?" Tang Ci put down the cup in his hand and asked her with a smile.

"No block."

"Wrong time?"

"No."

"That is……?"

Tang Shumi smiled, "I just want to come later."

"..." Tang Ci suffocated her anger, and now she is asking Tang Shumi. It was beyond her expectation that Tang Shumi could agree to come.

Tang Ci turned off the topic: "Taste it, I made a special trip to ask a friend to bring coffee beans from Japan, freshly ground."

Tang Shumi took a sip, put down the cup "bang", frowned and said, "What kind of inferior coffee?"

Tang Ci's face turned pale, but his blood color quickly recovered, "I also think the taste is bad."

"Come on, what's the matter?" Tang Shumi raised her chin slightly.

"Shu Mi, I'm here to apologize to you." Tang Ci's eyes instantly turned red, and tears rolled in it.

Tang Shumi sneered: "Why do you apologize?"

"Shu Mi, I'm sorry, I was not good before."

"Oh."

"Will you forgive me, then?" Tang Ci pulled out a tissue and wiped the corners of his eyes.

Tang Shumi smiled: "Forgive, why not forgive."

Tang Ci sniffed, "Shu Mi, I only found out that I made too many mistakes before. Thank you for forgiving me."

"Is there anything else? I'm leaving now." Tang Shumi picked up the platinum bag.

"Wait—!" Tang Ci stood up suddenly and took her arm.

Tang Shumi sat down again, "What else?"

"That...um...that's--" Tang Ci seemed unable to speak.

Tang Shumi understood and said: "It doesn't matter, you say."

"About the museum."

A flash of amusement flashed in Tang Shumi's eyes, which was fleeting.

Here comes, the show is about to begin.

She was really afraid that Tang Ci would not stop her.

"Since our art museums all happen to open on the same day, it's better than us--" She looked directly into Tang Shumi's eyes, "cooperation and win-win?"

"It's not a coincidence." Tang Shumi pointed out her mistake.

"Shumi, I—"

She wanted to explain, but was interrupted by Tang Shumi, "Win-win cooperation? It's no good for me to cooperate with you."