Ji Linchen frowned: "Something?"

He first thought of Zhou Tian's construction site inspection, and then thought that this was the first time Tang Shumi took the initiative to ask him to return to Jiangcheng.

Tang Shumi nodded: "Yeah."

"what's up?"

Tang Shumi made up a random reason: "I bought a weekend movie ticket, buy one get one free, I don't want to waste it."

It was not easy to say two words wasted from her mouth.

"There is a cinema at home, why go out to watch it?" Ji Linchen puzzled.

Tang Shumi frowned and asked directly: "Are you going?"

Ji Linchen pondered for a moment and said, "It depends on the situation."

Tang Shumi: "..."

Tang Shumi chuckled: "Chen Mobai said that he likes this movie very much. If you don't go, then I can only—"

"Tang Shumi, dare you." Ji Linchen interrupted her with a calm face.

Tang Shumi smiled, "It's you who didn't go."

Ji Linchen: "What time?"

Tang Shumi: "Go back to Mingyuan before 8pm."

Ji Linchen: "Yeah."

Tang Shumi lay on the car window, her eyes surly, and her tone of threatening: "If you don't come back before 8 o'clock, I will go and see with others."

"Ji Linchen, listen carefully, it won't work for a second!" Tang Shumi turned around after speaking, and the high heels slammed on, leaving him with a crisp and neat back.

The windows rose slowly, and the car suddenly fell silent.

Ji Linchen leaned on the back seat, half-closed his eyes and rubbed his brows with his well-knotted hands.

Zhao Yan, who was driving, looked up in the rearview mirror and said, "Mr Ji, Sunday is your birthday."

Ji Linchen still half-closed his eyes, his fingertips still stopped at the center of his eyebrows, there was no half-point fluctuation: "Really?"

Zhao Yan: "..."

How can you ask others on your birthday?

Except for the boss, there is no such person in the world.

"Yes, Sunday is your birthday." Zhao Yan said.

Ji Linchen faintly said "um".

"Ms. Ji, Miss Tang should want to give you a birthday surprise." Zhao Yan retracted his gaze.

Ji Linchen opened his eyes, and the street scene outside the window swept across.

"No." He said quietly.

He has been engaged for more than two years, he is very transparent, Tang Shumi is a heartless little liar.

It is more realistic to expect her to prepare a birthday surprise for herself than to expect her to do less.

Tang Shumi was still a few steps away from the art gallery. She was slapped on her right shoulder abruptly, and she almost jumped up in shock.

Turning his head to look, it turned out to be Chen Mobai.

"Shu Mi, good morning!" Chen Mobai smiled

Tang Shumi was rather speechless: "Can you not scare people early in the morning?"

Chen Mobai immediately reduced his smile and solemnly apologized, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I didn't scare." Tang Shumi found that the tone was too heavy.