Xu Mingzhu was so anxious that he almost didn't throw the phone away, "Jiejie, you can like him again by the way, I really beg you!"

It is gratifying that Tang Shumi did not immediately refute, but said: "I will consider it again."

Xu Mingzhu didn't understand what to consider, but still followed her words: "Okay, you can think about it. You can only figure out this kind of thing by yourself, and I can't help you if I want to."

Tang Shumi nodded, "Okay, that's it, you can keep going up."

Xu Mingzhu: "..."

When she hung up the phone, Tang Shumi touched her pillow and fell asleep before she could think about it.

It was noon when I woke up again, a rare sunny day, the sun was high, and the sun pierced people's eyes.

After Tang Shumi freshened and went downstairs, the butler sent her a document.

"Miss Tang, President Ji gave you this."

What is the broken document?

Tang Shumi took it and flipped through it.

After only turning two pages, the sorrow on his face turned into consternation, and then turned back. At the end, Tang Shumi couldn't help expressing joy, "Is it really for me?"

The butler replied respectfully, "Ms. Ji said that if Miss Tang is really bored, she can take care of this venue and do whatever she wants."

Of course it was used to open a private art gallery!

Ah ah ah ah, her dream since childhood!

Tang Shumi happily almost jumped up and went around in circles, and couldn't wait to go out to see it after lunch.

The venue is located in the a1 area of ​​the Expo City, with a total of three floors and an exhibition hall area of ​​1,000 square meters, which can be regarded as a medium-sized exhibition hall.

The main building is in the shape of a spoon, with a modern design style, featuring high-grade cool gray.

"The construction was completed only a month ago, and the exhibition hall facilities, lighting, building automation and other systems have been completed, just waiting for the collection to settle in." The person in charge followed Tang Shumi and introduced along the way.

Tang Shumi looked around and asked, "Do you plan to use it as a pavilion before?"

The person in charge was stunned. This is completely designed according to the pavilion. What does the pavilion not do?

Facing the future female women of the Ji family group, he patiently explained: "It was built according to the specifications of the museum and designed by the famous Japanese architect Kazumoto Tahara."

"One Tian Yuan?" Tang Shumi lifted her lips.

No wonder how she likes this style. "

Xu Mingzhu soured her: "It was built for you at first glance. Ji Linchen is so kind to you."

Tang Shumi responded with a beating, "It's okay."

"It's more than okay, it's okay." Xu Mingzhu desperately touted from the side.

Tang Shumi squinted and said, "I think you are going to heaven."

Xu Mingzhu nuancedly said, "I think."

Walking to the end of the exhibition hall, Tang Shumi dismissed the person in charge and asked: "What is going on with you and Xu Jiahuan?"

"What else is going on," Xu Mingzhu blinked and said in a playful tone: "One-night stand? 419? Would you like to stop running with the ball?"