At first glance, it was full of clear soup and lack of water, and there was no appetite at all.

Tang Shumi likes stimulating and spicy food, but for the sake of her figure, she hasn't eaten hot pot barbecue food for a long time, and she has forgotten what they taste.

Because it was an excuse to go downstairs to eat when she was hungry, Tang Shumi had to pretend to sit at the long table.

Holding delicate silver chopsticks in her hand, she counted the grains of brown rice.

When the count reached the hundred and eighty-eight, Ji Linchen went downstairs.

She took a peek, then pryed a ball of rice into her mouth to chew. As he passed the dining room, Shumi stretched out his chopsticks and caught a chopstick to boil broccoli.

From beginning to end, Ji Linchen didn't even sweep over.

Shumi was inexplicably annoyed, she looked at her slender and tall back, and suddenly put down her chopsticks.

It seems to be sulking.

The sound of chopsticks hitting the wooden table was very small, but Ji Linchen stopped as if he heard it, and then turned around.

"There is something wrong with the European company, I will deal with it as soon as possible, and come back in half a month at the latest."

He was standing at the hanging entrance, the sunlight shot in from behind him, and his sharp figure was softened.

The sunlight also blurred his face, Tang Shumi couldn't see his expression clearly.

What was he just talking about?

Are you reporting the itinerary to her?

"Send WeChat if something has happened." His voice was very weak, it seemed to be loose and soft by the sun, not as cold as before.

Shumi watched him turn around and walked into the light, only to "oh" with a voice that was so low that she could only hear her.

"Mingzhu, I am very depressed now." Tang Shumi called while lying on the bed.

A more frustrated voice came from the other end of the phone: "Miss Tang, I am more depressed than you."

"Shopping or beauty? Or go to the beach for a vacation?"

It happened that Ji Linchen was not there.

"No way." Xu Mingzhu refused altogether.

Tang Shumi frowned and wondered: "Why?"

Xu Mingzhu bit down the apple in anger, and there was a crunch from the phone.

"To drag your family Ji's blessing, I was locked up by my father."

"..."

Tang Shumi turned over and faced the ceiling: "Why did you mess with him?"

I mess with Ji Linchen? ? ?

Do I have the guts?

Xu Mingzhu sat cross-legged on the sofa, with a bitter face: "The city gate caught fire and the pond fish was affected."

"?"

Tang Shumi didn't quite understand.

"I am the poor little fish."

"speak English."

"Ji Linchen is relying on me about your drinking. You said you, why do you have to drink?! Obviously your family Ji always doesn't like your drinking."