Must be some special sort of day.. he thought as he remember watching some teenagers in jeans and skirts as well. Arhaan noticed that she wasn't actually a teenager and he can actually vouch for that.

He walked a few steps and saw her turning towards the other lane, he quickened his steps and finally cornered her. It wasn't the first time but the realisation in Azra's eyes told him that she did have noticed him following her.

"Do you want me to shout?" She asked agitated not understanding why a man dressed in a business suit would stop her like that.

Even though she was doubtful of his appearance but his next words made her to have a second look at him.

"Look miss.. I just want to talk to you." Arhaan stepped back a little allowing Azra a little space, only that would make her breathe a little. He didn't wanted her to run away.

Azra looked at not so familiar stranger infront of her and tried to find if she had met him before, but she couldn't find anything. He was holding his coat in one hand and the upper buttons of his white shirt were open making her to look at a black mark on his neck.

"She knew this mark.." Azra thought but Arhaan's next words made her to think again.

"Look I just need some minutes, please.." he insisted with his polite voice.

"Fine speak," she said rather rudely not understanding why a handsome stranger would stop her in the middle of nowhere.

"Not here.." he looked at the surrounding analysing that they needed a quiet place for them to talk.

The most embarassing talk he could have in his life.

"Are you mad or what? Who are you to ask me to come with you? She almost yelled and tried to move away.

"Look I can explain" Arhaan tried to stop her. But she had none. Arhaan knew that his approach was wrong but he had no other choice. He held her wrist making her stop and almost shouted in equal intensity as her.

"Woman that's enough I have been trying so hard to talk to you and you are just making it difficult for me. I just want to talk to you nothing else. Do I look like a rogue to you?"

Azra's red eyes met his milder ones and looking at him, she knew one thing for sure that if tried to do anything that she would just kick him so bad that he would think again to trouble any single woman out there.

Gentleman or not, it doesn't matter to her.

"Who are you?" She asked again calming a little.

Now, that was his turn to get shocked.

Did he got the wrong information? Was the first question that came into his mind but it was immediately quashed by his logical thinking. He had seen the video footage of that night of the hotel and one thing he knew was sure that no one was wearing forest green that day except one lady and that was the lady infront of him.

"You don't remember me?" His tone was a lot lighter now almost feeling the guilt kicking him for taking the advantage of this girl infront of him. Before Arhaan could apologise or confess, her quirky words made him look at her twice.

The girl was a spit fire.

"You think if I had known you, then I would have slapped you that day for touching me inappropriately." She reminded him of the first day he had tried to talk to her but she had just slapped just in return as his hand touched her waist accidently.

Azra finally remember him, he was the one she had slapped a week before. But he looked different then, probably the appearance. He was having a gruffy beard and wearing a faded denims with a pale pink shirt.

Arhaan needed no words now. He knew one thing for sure that, this girl, if was pregnant by any chance then he will be seeing hell. She doesn't look like forgiving.

"Come with me.." this time he just dragged the woman with him to his car knowing that this confrontation is needed to be done today at any cost.

"Leave me you rogue.. who are you? What are you doing.. Don't." Azra shouted again but she immediately held his forearm as she felt herself getting a dizzy spell.

"Stop.. stop.. I am.." she couldn't complete and stopped in her tracks. Arhaan turned and immediately held her now swaying form and steadied her.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" His concerned words were met by again some rude words that she managed to utter even with her head spinning.

"I am going to killl you after I am done with this shit." She muttered almost with a vengeance. Arhaan slowly lead her towards his car and made her sit very carefully and grabbed the bottle from the back seat giving her the water. But she denied immediately and after few minutes, after few sips of water from her own bottle she was calmed when his words shocked her.

"Are.. are.. you pregnant?" He asked shocking Azra.

======

Do leave your reviews.

Azra and Arhaan are contrasting personalities.

Anyone liking them?

𝑨 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑨 𝑩𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें