Part 1

Part 1

The sun was turning in the northern hemisphere and the intensity of the sun's rays was increasing day by day. Azra sat alone in the classroom as she thought of the recent events in her life. Her life, her not so perfect but seemingly calm life had turned upside down just because of some unwanted creatures in her life.

The people who were responsible for the venom that has resided in Azra for sometime now. Now, at the age of twenty two, she was buried under the plethora of worries that sometimes make her want to revolt.

The hot and slightly humid climate wasn't helping as her thoughts were drifted to one particular event of her life. Her forehead was having small sweat droplets and some were cascading down her neck diminishing into the cotton of the dupatta that was wring around her neck.

The only source of some air was the old fan that was turning in the clockwise direction above her head. It was the lunch break and the children were all gone to have their lunch.

Azra was an ordinary school teacher in a semi private school. She teaches physics and mathematics to the students of middle school. After completing her graduation, Azra had initially thought to first complete her masters but the circumstances lead her to search for a job. A job that doesn't require much effort.

She had been thankful to her batch mates in her graduation who had suggested to keep an option open for teaching and she had completed a short course that enabled her to atleast get a job that could provide for her family.

Looking at the playground outside she observed the children of various age-groups eating and walking. She could see some teenagers standing probably flirting with each other. But that was common nowadays.

"Azra don't you want to eat? The lunch break will be over in fifteen minutes." A voice interrupted her thought process and Miss Azra Ali looked at the owner of the voice. A woman in her mid thirties was standing wearing a crisp cotton saree and was waiting for her.

"I am just coming Asiya Madam.." she replied and stood up from the chair and grabbed her handbag and moved towards the Staff room where other teachers were gathered.

"Azra Madam aaj aap bahut late hain? Kya baat hai sab khairiyat?" One of the old male teachers asked her.. he was one of the oldest Staff members and would often look after the young teacher who was aloof.

"Jee sir, sab khairiyat.. bas ek phone call aagya tha.." she replied politely and sat beside Asiya and opened her lunch box. She listened to the chit chat of the staff members. One of the staff member was complaining how their children didn't listen to them. The problem of having teenagers. She listened quietly as she ate a few morsels without saying a word.

She was eating quietly and listening to the usual gossips when a smell triggered her senses. Azra knew her aversion to certain foods but nowadays she was having a little more.. she tried to keep herself calm but it wasn't helping her. She was about to leave making some excuse when a girl of her class excused and looked uncomfortable alone in the staff room.

Finding, a perfect excuse, Azra stood up and went towards the girl and both of them went outside the staff room.

It happened that one of the younger girls has started her monthly cycle and unfortunately they needed to send her home. Azra went towards the girl and helped her by explaining her and it seemed that the usual biology classes that were specially arranged for the female students were missed by her.

It took some time to help the girl and when she finally got free, she realised that it has been almost close to two months, since she had her monthly cycle and the same duration where she lost her virginity to a total stranger.

The only thought that clouded her mind was "He he loose? Was she with a child? A love child?"

===========

On the other side of the city, a man in his late twenties was having a staff meeting in his office. His sleeves were rolled, hair were a little messy and his intimidating aura was keeping the eyes of the heads of various departments glued on the screen.

"We are loosing Millions? Can't you see for a change?" His rough and manly voice echoed in the conference room located at the fifteen floor of the twenty five floor building.

"But sir, we will not be able to deliver in the given deadline.." one of the managers managed to give his input.

"Then why are we paying the staff and why am I paying you all gentleman if we can't have an efficient management?" His calculative voice created a shudder in many minds. The boss absolutely hates tardiness and the staff has been negligent in his absence since last month.

Many of them feared of getting sacked from the job.

" Get the work done within the deadline and report me every week of the bloody progress." He dismissed the staff at once and was left alone with his trusted friend and a silent partner.

"Calm down Arhaan, you are going to bring this building down with your anger."

Arhaan Hamid looked at the man infront of him and sat dejectedly on one of the chairs.

"I have lost it.." he said.

"Really, you realised it now. Arhaan I have been telling you the same thing since years." Zaviyaar Nadeem looked at his best friend for years and joked at his expense.

"I think she might be pregnant.." Arhaan said looking into the space and that alerted zaviyaar.

"You impregnated someone? Oh my god, that's a news of the century.."

"That's not a joke zaviyaar Nadeem. Some girl might me pregnant right now carrying my child and I have no clue who was she? Why she was there and how much I have drink to loose my senses completely."

==================

Votes and comments are welcomed.