chapter 14

Next morning everyone in the house woke up at to their surprise there wad no jungmin. She wasn't anywhere in the house but to yoona and y/n that was a relief they can have a normal morning again. Tho jungkook was a little worried he said nothing.

While they were having a peaceful breakfast all together jungkooks phone suddenly went off. Checking his notifications he saw a unknown number sent him alot of photos. Frowning he washed his hands and checked them. As soon as he did his present expression turned into pure sadness anger shock and hurt all in one.

This Confused yoona and y/n. "What's wrong ange-". She was cut off when he walked to her slapped her across the face. Yoona dat there silently with wide eyes. "What was that for"? She saw hot tears run down his face. "What the hell did u see, whats wrong".

He started sobbing as he threw his phone at her. "You did that shut with my fucking sister"! He screamed at her as y/n looked through the photos baffled. "This never-". She was cut off again. "It's never happened!!! Then what's this shit? And u cant say that's not u and jungmin cause it clearly is".

"But I don't remember any if this shut it isn't possible". She said trying to remain calm. "And u were talking so much shit last night about how much u love me when hours before u did this"? He laughed bitterly. "Who would've thought". She looked at him shaking her head.

"Nah somethings wrong here I don't remember this". "Well if u day so miss but as far as I can see the pictures are very much fucking real so it happened". With that he snatched his phone and ran upstairs sobbing. Looking beside her y/n say yoona glaring at her clearly angered. " I can't believe u". She quickly got up and ran after jungkook not giving y/n a second to speak.

Closing her eyes y/n tried her hardest to remember when any of those things happened but there was nothing. Then something clicked. "This was probably one of jungmins nasty plans. That's why she isn't here now". Getting up she raced out of the house and drove speeding off to the club with some of her body guards not forgetting to give instructions to her guards at home.

"If jungmin comes back by no means do I want u letting her into my house, got it"? The guards nodded and she left.

JJK POV

I went up to our room my head spinning with so many thoughts. I couldn't stop crying I never expected this from y/n just last night she said all thise sweet things to me and we were fine only for her to have done that with my sister just hours before. As I cried in bed I felt someone hug me tightly.

Looking up I saw yoona, just looking at her I felt like I was looking at a younger y/n. "I don't know how she could do this appa but don't cry, I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation she can give for it. U know eomma better than that, I heard her leave home and I'm sure she's gonna try to find out what happened since she did she can't remember".

"I'm really sorry for all the things that u have to see go on baby, you really shouldn't be seeing all this". I said with more tears. I couldn't help but cry it was alot. "It's fine appa, this is life, things happen but it's always for a reason. Wait till she gets back, for now calm down". She went to y/n's closet and got one of her hoodies for me. "Go shower and change, don't cry".

She gave a little smile looking almost exactly like y/n both of them weren't very smiley people so it was nice. Nodding I got up let out a shakey sigh and walked to the bathroom. I felt dead, I didn't know what to do or say or think.

Y/N'S POV

I got to the club in less than 20 minutes. Racing inside I headed straight up the stairs to the managers office. Barging in the manager stood up in surprise as soon as he saw me and my signature rose tattoo he quivered. "M-miss Kim? You're here, how come"? "I want the camera footage from last night near the bar and in private room 3".

Nodding he scrambled to his computer pulling up the footage and putting it on a flash drive for me. "H-here it is ma'am". I took it from him and directly left to home. As I got back I asked the guards at the gate. "Did she come back". "No ma'am". "Okay".

Running inside I ran to our room finding yoona and jungkook on bed watching a movie but jungkook seem lost in his head and yoona still looked very much angry. I walked to his side of the bed as he looked at me with no expression but I could still see the hurt in his eyes.

"Baby-". "Don't baby me". Sighing I spoke again. "I got footage from last night let's all watch it together cause I'm telling u this couldn't have happened while I was in my senses". Putting the flash drive into my phone I connected my phone to the TV and played the footage. That's when we saw everything that happened. Now even my blood boiled as I cured. "Jeon fucking jungmin".