Shot-5.In The Hilary's Home (Part-4)

Start from the beginning

'Yup. Floor is definitely not this shapely and well defined like that of a hot model.'

I slammed open my eyes when I heard a deep inhale from underneath me. Yes. You're right. There is Kai sandwiched between me and the bed.

'Wait. Did I just grope Kai! God!'

My eyes widened in terror and unconsciously my mouth opened in shock. I immediately tried to get off him only to slam back onto him.

My chain got tangled with his shirt button.

'Damn.'

"I'm so sorry! I swear I didn't do it deliberately!"

I told Kai in panic while trying to untangle the chain from his shirt button. I was so concentrated on the task at hand that I didn't observe the change in Kai's breathing pattern.

Suddenly, Kai grabbed my hands and turned us around so that now I was on bed and Kai is on top.

"Enough. You are playing with fire." Kai said with gritted teeth. His ragged minty breath fanned my face.

'I really pissed him off this time. How am I going to convince him now.'  I thought in dread.

"I'm really sorry, Kai. Like I said I didn't do it intentionally. It happened-"

I stopped talking in middle when I realised the position we were in. It felt so intimate.

I bet my cheeks are turning ten different shades of crimson right now.

Kai continued to look at me intensely. I couldn't understand emotion in his eyes. Kai has always been good at hiding his emotions. But for first time I can see something in his eyes. But couldn't understand it. The irony!

By the way, Why is he looking at me like that?

'I'm so stupid! I'm analysing his face like a doctor while he must be angry at me for the stunts I pulled today. Hils, you need to focus!'

"Kai, I am really sorry. But I am really uncomfortable lying here." I stuttered nervously looking sideways.

"Really?" Kai whispered in my ear. I felt him blowing air on my right ear since I turned my head sideways. I immediately turned my head towards him.

Mistake.

A Very Big Mistake.

My lips made contact with his lips and I gasped in shock and immediately tried to wiggle from the bed.

Another Big Mistake.

Since my chain was still stuck it dragged Kai along and -

Suddenly we were kissing. I was lost. I stared at Kai with wide eyes but his eyes were half lidded. Then he completely shut his eyes.

I felt his right hand move in my hair pulling and pushing it to deepen the kiss even more.

His left hand managed to wiggle underneath me and settle at the curve of my hip drawing lazy circles on exposed skin since my blouse has ridden up because of wiggling .

Soon my eyes got shut on their own accord and I slowly got lost in the sweet and spicy kiss.

Unknowingly, my hands wrapped themselves into Kai's hair and my toes curled with the pleasure of something so foreign. Something heavenly.

Now it was just me and Kai. I can feel nothing but the toe curling Kiss. I have never felt this intoxicated and light in my entire life. It was like I was floating in air-

"Kids! Dinner is ready!" I distinctly heard mom's voice.

I froze. It was like a bucket of cold water was dumped on my head. Everything felt unreal. Like I was dreaming.

'What just happened? Did I lose my first kiss to Kai?'

*****

Oh my! Kai and Hilary kissed! What is your reaction? What do you think is Kai and Hilary's reaction to this unexpected kiss?

*****

Comments and Votes are much appreciated.

Thank you.

Mysterious_Aurora