Note ➕ 100+ Reads!❣️

📝 Note 📝

So sorry. If anyone thought it was an update. But don't worry. I'm going to update soon.

This oneshot series is constantly at the back of my mind nagging me to update it. But I have exams looming over my head. That's the main reason why I couldn't update frequently.

Hope you understand!

~•~•~•~
100+ Reads! Wha-?

I barely started with this oneshot series and it already crossed 100 reads! I'm so happy that this series got this much of attention.

Actually, I never thought this would cross 100 reads so early. And I can't tell you enough just how much that boosts my confidence as a writer.It makes me want to better myself to give better content.

On this happy occasion I would like to mention people who supported this story.

beyondHorizons10

She actually supported my other stories as well.❣️

Chhinasahib

These two beautiful people here have supported this series by commenting and voting. They made their presence known. And that's what makes them special for me.

If you are a silent reader:

Hey! Don't just stare at the screen. Sometimes slip in what you're thinking about this series in comment section or show your appreciation by clicking that star button. It encourages me alot.

Thank you.

Mysterious_Aurora.