Vigilante Deku (Part 1)

Note: this vigilante!Deku version of mine will be in a worse state than the canon one. You know, for dramatical purpose. Oh, and also, some part will different from the canon cause some of my touch involved in it

-oOo-

They waited with bated breath as the screen began to lit up. Excitement and anticipation slowly rose from the depth of heir heart as they wondered what awaited them in this showing.

Sky. The sky was blue with some puff of clouds hanging in the air. It was the first thing they see.

And slowly the camera peered away, revealing a sight that shocked them to the very core.

"What the... fuck...?"

Someone muttered in disbelief as the carefree atmosphere dissipated in a second.

A city. A remnant of it to be more precise.

It was dead quiet with some small rumbles here and there. Some building could be seen in the edge of crumbling down, some even has already become a ruin and fell to the ground. A few skyscrapers were not given mercy either.

But that wasn't the only one that caused them to freeze and left dumbfounded.

No, it was the sight of a person that was perched atop the hawk-shaped waterspout.

Several gasps could be heard in the room as they lay their gazes on the person that was revealed just now. A certain mother took it the most hardest than the other at the state that certain person was currently in.

"D-Deku...?" Even Bakugo wasn't spared from the shock.

It can be simply described as monstrous. His outfit was only a remains of what it was supposed to be in the past. Caked in dry blood and covered in filth, it was clear that the whole thing could have fall apart at any given moment.

His leg appeared to be like a talon at first glance from how damaged and crooked the iron soles of his shoes. The fabric of his kneepads were damaged while there were no sleeves that covered his arms, revealing the slightly broken Mid-Gauntlets that was designed by Melissa Shield.

However, those all were nothing compared to his head that was partially covered with his torn mask and charred cape, in which Gran Torino quickly recognized as his.

The respirators directly under his mouth, which was currently chewing on an energy bar, was definitely more than unusable from how it rusted and have chipped edges.

And the eye of the owner, it was completely difference to the one they knew. It looked so dead tired that not even Aizawa's eyes can be compared to it. Ugly diagonal scar spreads across his face, starting from his eyebrow, crossing his closed right eyes and nose. Several other fading scars could also be seen on his face.

This person was no other than Izuku Midoriya himself. Student of U.A High School and the current wielder of One for All.

Not even the experienced pro-heroes nor Stain and Nagant know how to respond to this. It was worse than what they had seen, and considering their line of work, it was either impressive or extremely saddening.

'He looked exactly like someone who just came fresh out of literal hell.' Nagant noted with sympathy. From the look of it, this person was no older than those U.A student, which make it even worse for her.

'You have sacrificed a lot huh, true hero. Forgive me for putting that much of weight on your shoulder, boy.' Even Stain himself feels sorry for the boy.