Introduction

"Huh?"

That was the first thing that came out of Toshinori's mouth as he felt himself in unfamiliar area. Doing a brief inspection at his surroundings, he noticed that he was currently in some sort of theatre room with row upon row of soft red couches were placed in neat order.

"A-All Might-san!"

Looking for the one who called him, Toshinori found the mothe rof his successor, Inko Midoriya, with scared look on her face, "Um... D-do you know where are we right now?"

"I afraid I was as clueless as you, Midoriya-san." He answered while noting the other people than them in this room.

Ranging from the U.A students from Class 2A and 2B (and the additional Mirio, Nejire Hado, Tamaki Amajiki, Mei Hatsume, Hitoshi Shinso, the little Eri, Kota and even Melissa too) to pro heroes like Nezu, Eraserhead, Midnight, Present Mic, Endeavor, Mirko, Ryukyu, Hawk, Mandalay, Recovery Girl and Gran Torino.

Heck, even someone like Lady Nagant and Stain were present in this room, just as confused as them from the look of it. Though, no one seemed to notice about them as if their presence were being hidden from the others...

Yet, the most unsettling thing that happened in here wasn't the fact that they have been transported into this place without warning or whatsoever. Rather, it was the fact that he didn't feel any kind of panic or survival instinct in his mind despite the absurdity of this place and their circumstances.

However, chaos soon ensued.

"Huh?"

"What the heck!"

"Where are we?"

"Everyone, please stay calm and collected. Do not let pani-"

"Nooooo! My save fileeee!"

"Shut up you noisy bastard!"

"Language!"

"Bakugo, keep your mouth shut. We have children here."

"Who the fuck did all of this? I will beat the ever living shit out of them!"

"Rumi, I don't think that was a good idea."

"Our guesses sure are lively huh, Narra?" A weirdly undescribable voice echoed across the room, carrying a weight that they caught immediately. It was ethereal and surreal like, as if several voices were overlapping each other. Neither feminine nor masculine.

Looking at the source, he find it to be even more confusing than their voice.

A figure of average height and build, stood at a some kind of doorway behind them with two other person on their side. Despite being completely naked, it has no distinguishing trait except for its mouth that was currently set in a pleasant smile.

Its white ivory skin have several crack and fissure spreading across its body, as if they are a doll made completely out of clay.

However, even if they looked like that, Toshinori could feel that he should never offend this person. Just looking at him was enough to make his spine shivers in fear.

On each of their side, stood a girl with annoyed look on her face and a stoic woman.

"Shut up." The girl, answered curtly, her frown deepened.

"Hm~ Hm~ Just as cold as usual." Despite not having eyes or any visible seeing visual sensory organ, Toshinori could see the teasing look the figure directed at the girl.

"Master," Suddenly, the emotionless lady spoke with voice that was as cold as her aura, "The guesses are watching."

"Ah, yeah. We should give them our explanation huh. What a chore..." Sigh escaped its mouth as look of irritation was on its face.