I just hummed.

"Did Yin know about this?"

I closed my eyes for a second and looked at him. "Can you not tell him? I don't want him to worry," I pleaded.

Yeah, I never told Yin that Pack occasionally followed me around and tried to convince me of his feelings again and again because I didn't want him to overthink or worry. I didn't want to add to his burden, which he was already busy with his commitment to his football team and studies. Pack also never tried to approach me when Yin or my other friends were around and that's the first time he behaved like this in front of other friends.

"Are you kidding me? You know Yin will be more worried if you don't tell him," he said and we sat in the cafeteria while Off looked at me furrowing.

I scratched my non-itchy head."I will tell him later."

"As you should."

Our talk came to an end when my phone rang and I grinned when I saw Yin's name on the screen. "Yin calls me," I told Off and he made a sign that he wanted to go buy food. I nodded and answered the call.

"I miss youuu." That's the first words Yin said after I picked up the call, using his spoiled voice and my lips immediately turned into a smile again.

"Why did you call me so late? I'm waiting for your call," I pretended to sulk.

"I'm sorryyy."

"I fell asleep on the bus and we just arrived."

"Hmm okay."

"I miss youuu. What should I do now?" He said while pretending to cry.

"Yinnnn"

"I miss you too," I replied while smiling like a person who excitedly talked with his crush.

"I want hug you when I came-"

He stopped and I heard his coach's voice talking about something.

"I need to go now. I will call you tonight, okay?" He said in a hurry.

"I love you, my baby Warrr!"

"I love you too, Yin," I replied and he hung up the call.

I looked at my phone screen and sighed before slowly resting my head on the table. We were talking for not even two minute!!!

'Don't be so childish, War,' I reminded myself and Off came back to our table, then put a plate of shrimp fried rice in front of me. I raised my eyebrows while looking at him because I didn't ask him to buy that and I also didn't have an appetite to eat right now.

"You need to eat or Yin will smash my head," he said and sat in front of me.

I took out my wallet from my pocket and put the money on the table as the price for the shrimp fried rice he just bought but he pushed the money back towards me while feeding the fried noodles into his mouth.

"Yin already left me money to buy this for you," he said, making me furrowed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He asked me to buy breakfast, lunch and dinner for you when he isn't here."

I continued scowling as I looked at him.

"Don't look at me like that. He did that because he knows you always skip your meal."

"Especially when we are in the study week," Off said and I smiled a little while looking at the fried rice in front of me.

'He's really worried about me,' I monologued in my mind.

Yin is the only person who constantly reminds me to eat because I tend to skip meals, especially when I'm too preoccupied with my studies. He would always look for different ways to ensure that I would eat even a simple meal, even if I didn't want to and when he asked Off to look for me when he isn't here with me, I know he really cares and worries about me more than myself.