'Dawn of Love'

Nandini opened her eyes slowly and looked at Manik's sleeping figure and adjusted her duvet on her naked body. Seeing all their scattered clothes, she reminisced their night with a blush and smile.

But soon her smile dropped after remembering the video of Arnav that Manik has shown her. Last night, Manik was quick to divert her but then in the calm morning, her mind went back to reality.

Tears rolled down her eyes thinking about their times and how she has believed everything that he said and was ready to do anything that he asked her to.

She didn't realize when she went back to her past even ignoring Manik's long fingers tracing on her chest. He opened his sleepy eyes fully and looked at her face and sighed seeing her cry. He waited for few seconds so that she will see him but it was of no use.

He traced his index fingers on her curves and moved downwards just looking at her face. She gasped at once when he pushed his two fingers into her at once and looked at him who smirked raising his eyebrows.

"Where were you lost bacha...ignoring your husband on the first morning of our marriage...!??" He asked and she bit her lower lip in pleasure as he moved his fingers in a pace.

She held his shoulders and moaned his name and he sucked her lips before grazing his lips on her chest and sucked her hardened buds.

He removed his fingers when he felt she was at her edge making her whine.

"Bolo bacha...What happened...!??" He asked as if nothing happened and she hugged his chest and said "Sorry...Was lost in thinking about..."

She couldn't say his name and he asked "Arnav??"

She looked up at him and nodded saying "Sorry...I know I shouldn't think of someone else when I'm with my husband...But..."

"Shhh Nandu...Don't make yourself guilty by saying all this...It's common...He was with you when none was there...He stood like a support for some extent...At least your mind needs some time to process all the happenings...I can understand...Memories hurts...But then...you should move on...Hai na bacha...!?" He asked and she nodded and he kissed on top of her head and said "Don't think that you shouldn't think or do something because I won't like it...Take your own decisions...I will be there to warn you and to pick you up from the mess if created...Learn from your mistakes..."

She smiled and said "I love you Manik" and he sucked her lips and said "Love you too...Shall we complete what we have left...!?"

She blushed and said "I didn't stop you...You stopped by yourself..."

"Acha..." He said and hovered over her.

After another round, he said while playing with her hairs "You look so beautiful...With this nuptial chain, sindhoor, chooda...naked..."

She blushed and he said "I want to see you like this for the whole day..."

"Ahaa...What else...!??" She asked and he thought for a second and said "And in a swimsuit..."

She raised her eyebrows in surprise and said "I never thought that doctor saab can have these fantasies..."

"Arey...Heart surgeon hu...Dil ka doctor...Even I have a heart baby...I have fantasies too..." He said and she giggled kissing on his cheeks.

"I'll freshen up and get something for you to eat..." He said and went to washroom and came out wearing his track pants.

"You freshen up and come in the meanwhile..." He said and went downstairs and by the time he came back with fruits, she was still sitting there with duvet on her body.