15. "Let's Make Love"

"Arnav...Can I talk to you for a minute...!?" Manik asked and Arnav stood confused of the happenings and walked to a room with Manik.

Manik silently played a video of the conversation that he had with Cabir making him gulp.

"Cabir...!!" Arnav said gritting his teeth.

"Smart boy huh...But nothing against him...He was being loyal to his best friend...And that's me...He is my school friend and I come before you..." Manik said with a smirk.

"What do you want...!??" Arnav asked.

"Nandini" Manik said and Arnav chuckled saying "Do you think I'm a fool...I can't let go off Nandini..."

"Fine then...I'll show this to her father..." Manik said and turned to leave but stopped when Arnav held his hand and said "No no...Ask me anything...But this was my dream...I can't let it go waste after years of struggle..."

Manik sighed and kept his hands on Arnav's shoulder and said "Look Arnav...I understand the pain of getting your plan flopped...I don't have any interest in Nandini's wealth...I only want Nandini...See I'm giving you a bonus...I'll take only Nandini...Her father anyways doesn't like me much...and he has only option from his good books and that's you...Atleast in this case, you will have business and I'll get Nandini...But if I show this to her father, you will be left with nothing..."

"How do you know all these...!??" Arnav asked.

"None of your business...But I'll answer that partially...One side love...She was with me when she went missing..." Manik said.

"Tum...!? Manik...!??" He asked and Manik smirked "That's right...Now think wise and decide..."

He thought for a while and nodded and asked "But yeh sab..."

Manik immediately said "Don't worry...I'll not tell anything to her father..."

They came out and Arnav went to Nandini's father and said "Uncle...This marriage will happen but groom will be him..."

"What...!?? What nonsense...!?" He said angrily and Arnav said "Please uncle...Nandini too loves him...Let them be..."

"But you...!?" Her father asked and he hugged him saying "Aap ho na...I'll be there taking care of you...All I want is her happiness..."

Her father stood silent when he saw Nandini smiling to her fullest as Manik made his way towards the mandap and sat beside her.

The marriage rituals completed and they bent to have his blessings which he gave unwillingly.

Manik saw the person at an empty place and said "Nandu...Go and sit in the car...I'll just be back..."

She nodded and went while Manik made his way to the person and said "Now...He is all yours Aliya..."

"Thank you so much Manik...I know you can do anything to save her..." She said and hugged him.

"I didn't do it alone...Cabir helped us with the proof...and thanks for hinting about him and because of that we have planned all this..." Manik said breaking the hug.

"I was just being selfish...I want Arnav...and I can do anything to get him..." Aliya said with a smile and Manik said "Take care... And I'm warning you again...Just be careful with him..." and he left.

Later that night, when Manik entered their well decorated bedroom, she bent her head with smile.

"Ohh...Blushing and all huh...!?" He asked sitting beside her and she shook her head in no.

"So thinking of the night...!?" He asked huskily and she nodded in no again.

"Then what...!?" He asked grazing his lips on her ears and she replied "I'm confused"