After the meal, she returned to the cellar and took out the paper cranes Wen Yu left for her. She read them one by one very carefully. Ning Yu Ren tossed and turned but could not fall asleep, she got up and asked Ning Ning, "It's so late, you're not sleeping yet?"

"I still want to study for a while more." Ning Ning said with her back facing Ning Yu Ren.

"What are you studying?" Ning Yu Ren asked curiously.

"'First Love'." Ning Ning answered.

"You found a method?" Ning Yu Ren could not help herself and sat up. She followed Ning Ning's view and looked at the papers in her hands. After reading the contents of the papers, NIng Yu Ren furrowed her brows, "Are...these useful for acting?"

"They are." Ning Ning sat on a chair, raised her head and smiled at Ning Yu Ren. "Are you free? I can act it out for you."

The second day, in the kitchen.

Cook Chen looked at them strangely, "Do you two have some business with me?"

Ning Ning held up a paper crane and said, "Wen Yu gave me this. He said that you told him that first love is like an egg roll."

Cook Chen scratched his face, slightly embarrassed. "That...I answered randomly."

"Why egg roll? Why not things like rice dumpling or toffee apple?" Ning Ning looked at him sincerely. "There must be a reason, can you tell me? This is really really really important to me."

Cook Chen simply could not bend nor break her, so he could only reply, "When I was young, I made egg rolls for my first love for three years."

"Then she got together with you?" Ning Ning asked.

"No, she married someone else. I never made egg rolls from then onwards."

Ning Ning lowered her head in silence. After a few moments she suddenly raised her head, "May I ask, when was the last time you made egg rolls?"

"... It was at her wedding banquet. It just so happened that she hired my master as the chef. As a disciple it was a given that I would follow him to the banquet."

"I understand now." Ning Ning looked at the direction of where the eggs were stored in the kitchen, "I will make an egg roll, can you help me taste it?"

"I have no say in this." Cook Chen snorted. As of now he was only a helper, acting as a supporting role in the kitchen.

"Just watch me once." Ning Ning rolled up her sleeves and walked towards the chopping board.

She held nothing and put it on the chopping board, her other hand looked like it held a kitchen knife, she started to cut at a high speed on the chopping board. Ning Yu Ren watched a while and realised that Ning Ning was chopping spring onions. Ning Ning's movement was fast and messy, as such she quickly cut her finger.

She stopped chopping (the spring onions) and put her finger in her mouth. She looked towards the entrance with an expression that looked like happiness and sadness. Suddenly, she rushed over to the entrance but stopped when she got there, Ning Ning came back to the kitchen dejected.

She started chopping again. Chop, chop, chop, chop, chop, chop... Eh? Ning Yu Ren touched her ears, was that the sound of chopping? As it turned out, she started hearing things after watching Ning Ning for a period of time.

Upon closer inspection, the way Ning Ning was standing was not her usual posture. Her back was a little crooked, her toes were pointing outwards. Ning Yu Ren turned around and looked at Cook Chen beside her—the two of them had the same standing posture.

I've Transmigrated Into This Movie Beforeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें