The Socialite had finally been chased away. He also began to furiously write while ignoring the people around him. Half an hour later, Ning Yu Ren looked at him awkwardly then looked at Ning Ning then reluctantly started a conversation, "You acted really well just now, you were like the real Phantom. I was scared."

"That wasn't the Phantom." Ning Ning suddenly said. She clenched her fist tightly, sweat rolling down her cheeks, "That was not the Phantom at all......"

Just like the name of the scene—<<The Ghost's Victory>>, this was neither her victory nor the Phantom's victory. This was only Qu Ning'er's victory!

What was even scarier was that, this victory had made Qu Ning'er even stronger. She was close to losing control!

It was precisely at this juncture that Chen Guan Chao suddenly shouted, "I'm done writing!"

He laughed heartily at the sky, then handed the script over to Ning Ning and Ning Yu Ren as if it was a treasure and laughed, "Look look! My thoughts that flowed like pee......bah, that's wrong. I mean my thoughts that flowed like tsunamis and avalanches produced this!"

Ning Ning skimmed through the content and her heart sank.

The title for this scene was —<<Murder>>.

Lu Yun He and the Phantom had a big fight because the Wealthy Lady was hurt. The contradictory views of the two of them had finally become irreconcilable. Lu Yun He ran out of patience and finally proposed to break up with the Phantom. The Phantom, not being able to save this relationship, decided to kill Lu Yun He.

"If I can't have your heart, I can at least have your corpse." Ning Ning softly read the line.

"Actually this ending is also not bad, isn't it?" Chen Guan Chao lit a cigarette, put it in his mouth then smiled at her. "After all, love is the desire to monopolise ."

Ning Ning looked up at him in surprise, "... What do you think the ending of this love is?"

"Isn't it clear enough in the script?" Chen Guan Chao pointed at the script with the cigarette in his hand, smiled at Ning Ning and said, "The ending of this love is, destruction!"

The two of them looked at each other for a long time. It was so long that Chen Guan Chao touched his face, "What is it? Have you fallen for me? I have a girlfriend, oh, but I am recently starting to not be able to stand her..."

Ning Ning shook her head with a smile and thought, you really were a fake.

The real Director Chen would not say something like this. If true love was monopolisation and the ending of love was destruction, then she would have passed the audition long ago. She wouldn't even appear here!

Ning Ning closed her eyes for a moment before opening them, "I cannot act in this scene."

Chen Guan Chao was stunned. "Why?"

'Because I'm about to lose control.' Was what Ning Ning thought. But she did not want to tell him the truth, so she turned around and looked at Ning Yu Ren. "She is also the Phantom, let her do it."

Chen Guan Chao looked at Ning Yu Ren as if he was smiling. He didn't know what the Director saw in this country bumpkin, he also didn't think there was any 'outstanding merit' on her. The only reason he let her stay, gave her chances to share the stage with Ning Ning, was so that she could see the difference between her and Ning Ning, back out early and stop wasting everyone's time.

The scene <<Murder>> was not only portraying the murder of Lu Yun He at the hands of the Phantom, it would also be his murder of Ning Yu Ren's acting career.