Chapter 2

"Soo, Mr Jeon , how long have you been working as a bodyguard?"

"I have always been in this type of business" Jungkook answered while looking down at the almost clinically clean car mat.

"Oh I see."

It was very quiet in the car and Taehyung opened the window in an attempt to cool down from the blaring heat.

Jungkook looked out the window watching the beautiful antique stone buildings along the street. He couldn't help glancing over towards Taehyung noticing how nervous he seemed.

"Is everything alright Mr Kim?"

"Oh? Uhm yes, I'm just a bit nervous for tonight."

"The fashion show?"

"Yes. It's not my first time but-. No nothing." Taehyung suddenly stopped what he was about to say.

"No, tell me," Jungkook honestly answered.

"It's just that, this is the first time that I, myself, will be showcasing one of my creations and I don't feel like I can pull it off."

"Nonsense" Jungkook quickly answered, eyes widening noticing how overly eager he sounded.

"I mean, if it's your creation then wouldn't you be the one to pull it off the best." Jungkook said in an attempt to cover up his way too eager response.

"Perhaps" Taehyung answered with a smile, his nerves settling thanks to his bodyguard.

Taehyung adjusted in his seat, gathering his bag and jacket.

"We're here now sir" the driver confirmed.

"Thank you."

Jungkook quickly got out of the car and went over to open Taehyung's door.

Taehyung placed his hand firmly on the car door, lightly gasping when he saw Jungkook.

"Wait? How? You? Why are you so fast?"

"Why?" Jungkook asked with a light smirk forming on his lips.

"I mean, it's just how did you-? I mean-?"

"I think it's time we go inside sir, the driver has to park the car around the building."

"Yes, yes of course." Taehyung looked strangely at Jungkook, seriously contemplating if he jumped over the car or something.

The gallery was big and bright. The dust was clear in the air and materials of all kinds were draped along the walks.

"I just need to pack up some extra underpants for the models, I'll just go into the back room and I will soon be back."

"Okay, I'll stay here sir." Jungkook stood next to the brown wooden door looking around.

He saw a big wall with books that all seemed to be hundreds of years old.
One book got his attention.

"The art of fashion and disguise" the velvety red color was full and on the back of the book there was a gold stamp shaped like an arrow. It rang a bell in his head but he couldn't place it…

He brought his tattoo-covered hand up to look at the book further. But then, he could see a shadow on his hand, it was distinct because of the blaring light in the room.

As he turned around he saw a young man about to hit him with a wooden broom. He forcefully grabbed the broom and made the young man fall down with a loud thump on the beige wooden floor.

"Ouch you jerk! You think I'm afraid of you? come on, come on." The man stood up starting to throw some air punches at him.

Jungkook was about to speak when Taehyung came rushing inside the room.