"But the troupe is evil?" Gon said, tilting his head in confusion.

"Shalnark is a troupe member." I replied. Idiot.

"How could they not be evil, they killed my family!" Pikachu shouted, eyes now red.

"And? Are you saying all murderers are evil?" I questioned. Pikachu fell silent, so I continued speaking. "Well Killua's not evil, so not all murderers are evil, right?" I said, getting a small nod in return.

"Killua's definitely not evil." Gon agreed. Exactly.

"So is the troupe evil because they killed your family specifically?" I questioned, Pikachu balled his hands into fists. This is hilarious!

"Killua killed because he had to, the troupe kills for fun!" Pikachu shouted clearly offended by my remarks.

"If Killua had been the one that killed your family you would want to kill him, you wouldn't care that he was forced to." I replied, angering Pikachu more. I need chaos. Chaos! Chaos! Chaossssssss!

"You don't know what it's like! You don't know what it's like to have your family killed!" He shouted. That's ironic actually.

"The Zoldycks killed my father and the troupe is planning on killing my mother." I responded.

"And you don't even care!? You don't want justice!?" Pikachu questioned.

"You want revenge, not justice." I replied. Honestly, I'm just here to cause chaos, so that's exactly what I'm doing.

"I- ..."

"Justice would be realizing the the troupe hurts people, and killing them because it's the right thing to do. Revenge is realizing the troupe hurt you, and they need to pay for it." I added. I never thought I'd say this, but, thank you M/n for forcing me to take psychology classes.

"I'm not sure I want to be around Kurapika anymore.." Layoreo muttered.

"So you're telling me not to get revenge." Pikachu said. Do what you want, but seeing you try would be fun.

"Nah, get revenge if you want, just don't refer to it as justice. And if you get revenge the troupe will attempt to get revenge on you, just a warning."

"What?" Pikachu said, confused.

"Feel free to dedicate your life to killing them, just know that two of them are Hisoka level strong and the rest are barely under." I replied.

"You don't care if I kill them?" He asked. I don't know how I'm supposed to answer that..

"I'd probably miss them, but I doubt you'll kill that many before you die." I responded. Pikachu was silent.

"Anyways, we should play hide and seek now." I suggested, we left Pikachu in the clearing, and started to look for Kalluto.

A couple hours later👁🫦👁

We started walking back to the gatekeepers place, Gon was going to stay there tonight and then we all will leave tomorrow.

"See you tomorrow!" Gon said, entering the house. Pikachu exited the house, most likely to talk to me.

"Y/n could I talk to you?" He asked. Called it!

"Yeah, you both go ahead, I'll catch up in a minute." I replied. Killua just nodded then walked off, Kalluto trailing behind him.

"I thought about what you said earlier." Pikachu said. That's nice, but I was only trying to cause chaos. "And you were right, I was seeking revenge. I've decided I want to get justice for everyone they've hurt." He explained.