Part41: Secrets revealed 🍋

"What did you need?" "Nothing important just checking in with the pros to be? You with that spiked haired kid yet?" She mean mugged him and he put his hands up in surrender. "Calm down koko you know I'm just joking" "don't call me that" "what? Koko? It's ok Koko but tell me...you found your other rat?" He asked with a grin. "It would be easier for you to tell me, no?" She said with her arms crossed and lifted a brow. "Where's the fun in that? But I will do you this since you are my best friend and all-" "tuh definitely not" She said interrupting. "See look I was trying be nice but you just had to say something now I change my mind" "just say what the hell you got say dude, I'm already risking looking like the rat myself out here with you" "fine...your rat has blonde hair" Kazuki said winking "sure that lowers the numbers on the chart" she rolled her eyes and turned to the door. "Don't Say I never did anything for you" he said cheesing and jumping through a window.

When she returned her and the other U.A class mates found out what all-might and deku has been up to and went to nezu with their plan to get deku back. "U.A is still open to him if he's willing to return" "that's all we needed"

The class led Izuku close to the school for a villain attack before stopping him as he tried to flea from them. They eventually captured him  as bakugo walks over to him though, and asks if he remembers what he said when he got stabbed by Tomura during the Paranormal Liberation War. When Deku says he doesn't, Bakugo reminds him that he said "stop trying to win this on your own", and after he said that, he felt he had to tell him that his body moved on his own when he got stabbed. Bakugo admits he looked down on Deku because he was Quirkless, and therefore he felt he would be far behind, but the truth was, he always felt he was above him.

Bakugo tells him that he couldn't accept the way he was, which led to him bullying him over the years and trying to prove his superiority, but after entering U.A., he kept losing, and he started trying to understand Deku's strengths and his weaknesses. Bakugo tells Deku that even if it doesn't change anything, he has to speak his current truth: He apologizes to him for everything he had done to him up until now, even calling him by his first name.

Bakugo words snap Deku to his senses as Bakugo tells him that his choices weren't misguided, but he can't handle it by himself anymore. If he encounters a hurdle, he can rely on his friends to help him, and the only way to surpass All Might is for everyone to protect U.A. and the civilians together. Deku weakly collapses and apologizes for what he said about everyone not being able to keep up with him, which Bakugo accepts as he catches him.

Shoji carried Izuku who had seemingly woken up while kiriko and the other's followed behind. Kiriko kept staring at bakugo who still held a mean look as he walked forward. "Stop staring at me komori" "Wh- A two for one?! You called me komori?!" He put his hand over her face and pushed it away. She laughed before grabbing his hand and putting it around her shoulder. Before they could enjoy the moment a group of citizens swarmed u.a. they wanted Izuku gone. They figured out that he was the kid that tomura mentioned with the super quirk that he was after and didn't feel safe with him on campus. "What the hell?! Err-" bakugo stopped her seeing Uraraka had already took a stand and began giving the crowd a heart felt speech for Izuku. The crowd was moved and began cheering for Izuku. They all went back to the dorms to get Izuku cared for. As the boys got Izuku a hot bath in the hot springs the girls prepared a meal for them. They chatted around on the sofa as the door to the springs opened and bakugo stepped out with a towel around his waist and holding one drying his hair

Everyone looked at him shocked even toru gave off the impression that she was shocked. No one made any moves until a flash went off and everyone turned to Mina who held her phone out.

Bakugo walked to the elevators and made his way to his dorm. "...I-, I'll be back" kiriko said making her way to his dorm. She pounded on his door waiting on a response when he flung it open catching her wrist. "Why are you walking around half naked in-front of my friends??" "Because I'm not entirely naked" "so I can just walk around with shirt off-" she began lifting her shirt up and walking towards the open door when he pulled her in the room with the wrist he was already holding and closed his door. Pinning her to his wardrobe. "Exactly and if a mystical force just pulled your towel away then what?" She asked looking him in the eyes. "You and your damn imagination" he lifted her chin up and kissed her passionately. He trailed them down to her neck causing her breaths to hitch as small quiet moans escaped her mouth. She leaned her head back giving him more access to her neck. "You didn't answer my question..." she said to stall them going further. "I'd kill you because your the one with the power to mystically pull my towel off" "i-" "-now shut up and stop interrupting this" he said lifting her shirt off of her lifting her up and giving her a couple kisses before laying her back on his bed. He lifted his shirt from the back throwing it to the side before kissing her from on top of her. He kissed down to her neck once again as her breaths grew harder and louder. "Dekug-" "Say my name" "Bakugo.." He begin sliding his hand up her torso slowly until he got close her bra. Her breath hitched as she stopped his hand. "What?" "You said you weren't interested..." "I lied" he said bluntly kissing her again but was stopped again. "How do I know tha-" "Damn it kiriko when have I not been interested? I said it so you would stop freaking out about sleeping with me, I cant take my eyes off you half the time...hell I haven't stopped thinking about you since the dorms the night I battled deku" bakugo said reassuring kiriko. "You never even asked me to be your girlfriend" "Damn it your really going to make me work for this?! You know I'm not good with words...I assumed we saw eye to eye with this..." bakugo said "obviously not"  "komori...Do you want to be mine?" Bakugo asked the nicest he could.

"I do..." he kissed up her rough as he cupped one of her tits into his hand roughly massaging it. "Fuck it let's do this before someone interrupts" he kissed down to her waist line sending shivers through her body as he pulled her shorts down. Once they were removed he kissed back up to her mouth and stood up and pulled down his shorts. She looked at the print that showed through his boxers. Her breath enhanced at the thought of what was next. "Have...-" "hm?" "Have you done this before?" She avoided his eye contact for the first time. "...no...I'm just going based of instinct" he said reassuring her as she locked eyes on him again. He hovered over her again moving her panties to the side and rubbing circles over her clit for a moment before pulling himself out. She held onto both sides of his waist looking down at him place himself in her. As soon as he slipped inside she threw her head back running her fingers through his hair as he began kissing her breast again. He slowly picked up the pace stretching her out with every stroke. "He sped up catch a rhythm hitting the spot that seemed to get the most reactions from her. He then sped up a little more making her get louder and place both hands on his chest pushing him in a good way. "Bakugo!" "Shut up! Your going to get us caught" "I-I can't"he held her mouth shut and railed her even harder. "Shit" bakugo said as he came close. He pulled out and released on her chest. He stood up and tossed his shirt to her. "Use this to clean up" he said opening his drawer and finding a new shirt. She took the time to redress and looked back to him before leaving the room. She made her way to the hot springs where the girls were and washed down before getting in. "Hey kiriko you ok?" "great" she got low into the water with her eyes peering over the water. "Deku passed out pretty quick he had to be exhausted" "I know he had to have been through so much" "what do you think kiriko?" Momo asked kiriko who was falling asleep and eyes shot open when her name was called. "Hm?" "Were you falling asleep?" Jiro asked. "Mhm" she cracked her neck side to side before standing up and ringing her hair out. She got out and ringed it out sum more before drying it with a towel and wrapping her hair up. While blow drying her hair she thought back to bakugo not making eye contact with her when she left. "I was bad..." she got dressed and went to his dorm staring from the door. "It's rude to watch people sleep" bakugo said turning to her. "You coming to bed or what?" Bakugo asked facing the wall again. She laid far apart from him facing the dresser. "Was I that bad?..." he asked not turning around. She turned facing him staring at the back of him. "What do you mean... I thought I was the bad one" "you were great..." "you weren't all that" she said shrugging as he turned to face her with a straight face while she smiled. "I'm kidding you were better than me..." she messed wit his ear while looking into his eyes. She started getting sleepy and turned back towards the dresser. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to him. "I love you..." worried that she said it so sudden she turned to bakugo and seen his eyes closed so she relaxed into his embrace.

"...I love you too" she heard bakugo seconds before dozing off