Chapter 19- Breakouts

The mother bird returning to her nest to her baby bird in flight. They flew around happily in the air when suddenly the sky grew grey and it began showering with rain as the bird held his wings over himself in the nest with the mother bird nowhere to be found.

Kiriko shot up with wide eyes breathing heavily. Hawks gripped her arm and shoulder. "Your alright it's ok" hawks said pressing her back down on the bed. "Bakugo!" Kiriko said still breathing hard. "The league is in search for him now" hawks said. "I couldn't save him.." kiriko said looking down at her hands. "No one was able to...what matters now is that we find him and save him" hawks said removing his hands. "What about midoriya is he alright?" Kiriko asked "he substained many injuries but he's fine" kiriko sat up but was pressed back down by hawks. "I can't just sit here and not do anything!-" kiriko stopped shouting seeing her reflection in a near by mirror. She took a hard slow breath while reclining in her medical bed. "Will it scar...?" Kiriko asked touching her bandages. "..." "I figured" she said turning over in her medical sheets holding them over her head. "Hey you'll still be the same komori to me...you have less damage than even Aizawa and that's big coming from a first year ua student" hawks said placing a hand on her. "Anyone could have done it..." kiriko said "not all while saving another student" hawks said "midoriya did it..." kiriko said pouting more and digging herself deeper into her sheets. "Yeah well midoriya didn't have to fend off two villains and then a double of the leader" hawks said waiting on another excuse of why she sucked but didn't get one. "Where's my mother" kiriko asked "she's...busy" hawks said looking out the hospital window. Kiriko chuckled quietly under her sheets a bit. "You'd think me being in here would have her arrive on time" kiriko said "..." "When can I be released" kiriko asked "in two nights..." hawks answered. "I'd like no visitors until then" kiriko said

Hawks left the room returning to the lobby where Nico who was running late approached him with Saori in hand. "How's she doing is she ok?" Nico asked "she's fine" hawks said rubbing his neck. "We'll take me to her-" "she!- she...doesn't want any visitors...at the moment" hawks said cutting her off. "She...doesn't want to see me..." Nico said taking a seat in the lobby. Hawks rubbed her shoulder sitting next to her.

kiriko watched two days fly by with no visitors. Her nurses were the only people she she seen day in and out. Having a hard time falling asleep kiriko stared up at the roof. Hearing chattering kiriko looked through her window to see Kirishima, Ida, Izuku, Momo, and Shoto standing at the hospital's entrance.putting on a coat she headed for her room door she was met with a doctor who held a tray of medication. "Komori? what are you doing out of your bed?" He asked "uhhh I- I was wondering what was taking my medication so long?" She said looking nervous. "I'm 2 minutes early" he said checking is watch. "I- ughh" "are you sure your alright your burning up" he said placing a hand on her forehead. "Your absolutely right I'm just going to go lay back down" kiriko said hoping in bed pulling the sheets over her head. "Here I'll bring you some water" he said placing the medication onto the night stand. As soon as he was out of sight kiriko headed back to the window watching as the ua students descended from the entrance. "She huffed and turned back to her bed when hearing her door shuffle. "Mina?! what are you doing here and who let you in?" Kiriko asked as the pink girl approached the side of her bed. "I kind of snuck in...Sorry I'm here so late it's just the others left on some secret mission to save Bakugo and I refused to go along because I was afraid of getting in trouble but now I'm even more afraid of what will happen to the others if things go bad so now I want to follow them to make sure if they're alright-"
"And you want me to come with you?" Kiriko said cutting Mina off. "Exactly..." Mina said nervously. "...great! Lets go before my doctor gets back with my water. " kiriko said

Her doctor return with the water to see a melted lick on an open window. He dropped the water in shock and scurried for the phone.

"SHE WHAT?!" Nico said shooting up

"SHE WHAT?!" Nico said shooting up. "I'm on my way" She continued.

Meanwhile, Mina and Kiriko flew through the air landing in the middle of a crowded space. "Where do we even start?" Mina said "Well for one keep a low profile we don't want anyone noticing the two of us as class 1-A students" kiriko explained. "Right" Mina said putting her hoodie on. "I'm going to take a look around for any suspicious buildings you just look out for our classmates.

As they worked together kiriko was stopped by a crowd that surrounded the electronic store that seemed to have something interesting playing in the tv's in the window. Standing further back in the crowd kiriko watched as the news about all might battling a villain caught her attention. "All Might...?!" Kiriko thought watching the tv. "Will all might himself be able to take down this powerful villain or will our symbol of peace loose this battle" the news reported said while watching from the helicopter. "I have to help him!" Kiriko said turning towards the direction but stopping apon seeing Nico. "Mom?" Kiriko said stopping abruptly. "Your not going anywhere but back to the hospital ma'am" nico exclaimed. "You don't understand he-" "I understand that your not fully healed and need medical attention" kiriko said "I don't need any damn medical attention I need to help all might he-" "all might can handle himself out there-" nico said cutting her off once again. "And I can handle myself as well! I'm not the same little Kiriko-Chan" kiriko said agitated "I'm your mother I'm just trying to help you" nico said "your not there to help any other time why show up at the moments I don't need you the most!" Kiriko said "...I-" "it was dad's lessons that got me through that fight not nico's" kiriko said "...I'm sorry kiriko but I can't let you run into this fight no matter how much you hate me right now..." nico said putting her foot down. "I-" kiriko began but was cut off by giant gasp. Nico and kiriko turned to see all lights true form plastered on every tv. "Oh no..." kiriko said under her breathe as everyone began mumbling.

Everyone watched as all might eventually took victory against all for one. "It's your turn" all might said pointing at the camera. "Kiriko turned to see bakugo and the others standing in the middle of the crowd also watching all nights last words. Kiriko felt a hand on her wrist pulling at her. She turned to see nico who pulled her away from the crowd catching Bakugo's attention who watched as she was pulled her away. When arriving back at the hospital kiriko sat on her medical bed with a grudge. "It seems as she is right about one thing...she definitely has incredible test results and can be released a day earlier...she healed quicker than the estimated time" the doctor said leaving two too discuss the situation. "Listen I'm-" nico began. "Yeah whatever" kiriko said grabbing her stuff and heading to the car where she didn't speak at all. Kiriko went to her room waiting for morning.