Chapter 15- Apologies

In the morning kiriko fixed her hair getting ready for the day walking into the living room seeing Rumi enter the front door sweaty in a work-out outfit. "Do you ever not train?" Kiriko asked "No one ever said being the number 6 hero was easy" Rumi said setting her water bottle down on the counter. "Well with this much determination you deserve way more than a 5" kiriko said not knowing how much her words actually meant. "Y-yeah I think your right about that one brat..." kiriko said going over and rubbing her hair. "So what was it you wanted to show me?" Kiriko asked removing herself from under Rumi's hand. "Here I wanted to give you this..." "Miriko said handing her a necklace. "Your father gave me the necklace...the night of his death... he said to only use it when I was sure I might not leave the battle alive...being my stubbornness I never opened it...and even now...I don't think I could bring myself too...I don't exactly think it was for me to begin with something tells me this necklace has always meant to be with you" Rumi said pulling the necklace from out of her pocket and showing her the 'K' engraved on it "Thank you..." kiriko said

Rumi turned on the tv hearing the daily news reporting that the villain stain had been captured by the Hero Endeavor. And how the events that took place included 3 teens Izuku,Shoto, and Tenya

"Those are all students of class 1-A" kiriko's said in a whisper taking in the news. "I feel for your friends kid, that's a next level villain" Rumi said stopping to take in the news as well "The 3 teens were tooken to Hosu General Hospital" The news reporter said. "Hey is it ok if..-" "Go ahead brat I have some training to get to anyways...seems like trouble brewing" Rumi said stretching her legs.

Arriving at Hosu, Kiriko approached Their room. Being greeted by a dressed Shoto. "Hey.." kiriko said looking a bit confused "Here for Midoriya..." Shoto asked stepping closer to her. "Uh no actually-" Kiriko started lifting a finger. "I wanted to ask yo-" Kiriko started but was shortly cut off by Shoto walking away from her. "Rude" Kiriko said stepping into the room. "Kiriko.." Midoriya said questionably sitting in his medical gown. "Hey I wanted to check up on you Shoto and Ida-...Where is ida by the way?" Kiriko questioned. "Uh.Well he returned to his parents home" Izuku said looking down at his hands. "Well I hope his injuries weren't too bad..." Kiriko said sitting next to Izuku. "Where was Shoto off too" kiriko asked "Oh well he wanted to learn more under his father so he..." Izuku said finishing there assuming she understood the rest. "..oh yeah the internship...are you...upset about it?" Kiriko asked "...yeah but what can I do?" Izuku asked. "...it's fine you'll get the training you need" kiriko answered. "What about you? Who did you end up training under?" Izuku asked "Well I-" Kiriko was interrupted by a door opening revealing all might in his injured form. Both the teens looked up to ending the conversation. "..I'll see you later Izuku" Kiriko said lifting her backpack onto her shoulder and walking towards the exit. "Take a seat young komori" All might said closing and locking the door. "What are you holding me against my will now?" Kiriko said crossing her arms. "I'm not holding you against anything I just ask of you to listen" All might said. "If he's saying what I think he's saying you should listen to what he has to say" Izuku said making kiriko look back at him. Taking a seat on the second bed kiriko didn't look to happy about it but was willing to listen. Listen kid I refrained from telling you this to keep the word from getting out... about me but in the end I hurt you in the process..you've shown nothing but loyalty towards me and I've been nothing but dishonest and with that I apologize you've never gave me a reason to doubt you and with that I will entrust you with my biggest secret" all might said as a gush of smoke appeared. As the dust died down a smiling All Might appeared. "...All...Might...???" Kiriko asked dumbfounded. "Indeed" All might said sizing back down. "B-but why-" "I represent the symbol of peace...if others were to see my true form they would loose hope and villains would feel more comfortable attacking" All might explained "How did this happen?" Kiriko asked " During one of my greatest fights I acted recklessly allowing him to attack" All might further explained. "Can recovery girl just heal you?" "I'm afraid this injury is unfixable" All might said. "I've passed one for all down to young midoriya here before the UA exams..we've been training his body to withhold One for All but as you can see we have much more training to do" "I..see...so when you ran back to the exit when I went to help Izuku you were really transforming?" Kirko asked "Yes I would never turn my back on midoriya" "I see..I apologize for avoiding you and holding a grudge" kiriko said "Nonsense you couldn't have possibly known about my current state" All Might reassured her. "...I have something to do... I'll check up on you later Midoriya..You as well Old man" Kiriko said leaving the hospital.