Nyo Slayvia, Leech, Emo dad// Tesco shopping trolley

Emo dad's POV//

"Bro we need milk," Latvia says as she shuts the fridge door shut, "how else am I ment to drink something non alcoholic?"
Liecht nodded, "Latvia has a point, we own a Tesco so we could just pop in next door?"
I nodded as I opened the shoe cupboard, "get your shoes on then rats, we need a Tesco trip ASAP!"
We all raced to grab a pair of shoes that were the same before putting them on. The girls ran out of the front door before me, since someone has to lock the door (midmark might try robbing us.) We walked (by that I mean I walked and the others ran) down to the Tesco we own, nearing their favorite area. The shopping trolleys. I held a trolley stiffly as Latvia and Liechtenstein both jumped in and sat down comfortablly.
"ONWARD RATS!" cheerfully yelled Latvia as I walked in, pushing the trolley with both of them in. Once the shop doors shut, I began bolting it down the aisles at full speed, the two in the trolley cheering, laughing and yelling. Once we neared the dairy aisle, however, I couldn't seem to slow down, not as quickly as I had to at this moment. I closed my eyes as we all skidded into the aisle wall, opening my eyes to see maybe 5 milk cartens surrounding us, some cheese, and spilled yogurt around us. The trolley was upside down, with Liechtenstein being in a similar position by the wall. Latvia fell face first onto the floor. I was personally sat with my head leaning against a shelf. We all blinked before bursting into a fit of incredibly loud laughter that echoed around the empty shop.

Now this is a normal day with us three.
_________________________________

IK I SAID I'D WRITE THIS TMR BUT I WANTED TO DO IT NOW🗿🗿