The Genin Test

Enjoy!

💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧

It has been a long time since Akira first started the academy. Kakashi and Rin still had some problems with the Uchiha Clan. Akira has been trying to avoid Sasuke. Ino and Hinata helped her stay away from Sasuke. Shikamaru and Choji felt bad, they hated that Akira had to deal with this.

Shikamaru had fallen in love with Akira a while back. He loved how sweet she is. He loved how she will do anything for her friends. He loved how strong she is. He told his family and Choji about his feelings. His mother is so happy for him while his dad told him to wait for the right time to tell her and to just keep being there for her.

Shikamaru also told Kakashi and Rin about his feelings. Rin was happy about this. She told him to just take things slow and see how she felt. Kakashi trusted Shikamaru and he wish the boy good luck. Shikamaru felt better having Kakashi's blessing and he would keep Akira safe.

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

Akira had told her friends about what was sealed inside of her. They didn't think any different of her. They felt bad that she had to go threw it, but they still loved her. Akira was happy about that. She didn't want to lose her friends. She started to like Shikamaru more then a friend. She felt safe with him, she had told Ino and Hinata. The other two girls were happy for their friend.

Shikamaru and Akira had hated out with just them and they had fun. Akira loved watching clouds with Shikamaru and she never got bored of it. Shikamaru is happy about this, because he wouldn't be as happy if she didn't.

Akira had gotten good at healing wounds that are small and she is working on healing deeper and bigger ones. She could heal sores and pain just fine. She could also tell what is wrong with someone. She still worked on it because she couldn't do it with something that was more serious.

Ino knew a little bit of healing Chakra. She didn't now much more then healing small wounds and healing Chakra over use. She will work on getting strong in healing when she learned more of her family Jutsu. Rin understood and would give her things to study up on when she had the time.

💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧

Today is the Genin exam. Akira is now 12 and she is so much more stronger and bigger. She couldn't wait. She knew that the real Genin exam will be when she past the academy one and gets placed on a team.

She got up and put on her academy outfit. It was a tank top with light blue shorts. She then brushed her hair and she decided that she can keep it down. She kept her hair shoulder lanth and not let it get any longer.

She came down stairs and she saw Rin making breakfast and Kakashi had left already. She smiled and went to help Rin. She brought the food that was done to the table and she got out the milk and set it at the table.

"Thank you Akira-Chan."  Said Rin and she brought the rolled omelet's to the table. Akira sat down and she smiled and they said a quick thank you for the food before they started to eat.

Akira is happy to have Kakashi and Rin. They are the best older siblings. "I can't wait to pass the academy's Genin exam. I know we all will do our best." Said Akira.