PART 32: Certainty

Start from the beginning

Mike also became silent for a while like he was also stunned and lost for words with War's honesty. He caressed his nape awkwardly. "I think I should go now. Enjoy...your movie," he said and walked away.

I looked at War and he smiled at me innocently.

"What?" He asked, smiling.

"Are you close with him?"

"I'm not. Why?"

"Are you jealous?" He asked teasingly and smiling until his cute dimples revealed.

"Don't smile." I covered his mouth with my palm. "No one can see you smile like this."

He then bit my palm and chuckled looking at my reaction who was startled by his action.

"Let's go," he said and I shook my head looking at him while grinning and we walked to our hall.

∘✧──────✧∘

"It's been a long time since we watched a movie together," War whispered and leaned his head on my shoulder, eating the popcorn. We sat in the couple seats on the top row.

I looked at him and moved my hand wrapped around his shoulder, so it's more comfortable for him to lean on me.

"We will do it more often after this," I replied and smiled, playing with his hair.

The movie already started for almost an hour but rather than focus on the movie, my eyes just locked on him, fascinating everything about him while my hand didn't stop playing with his hair.

I still can't believe he's my boyfriend.

He's finally mine.

Each time I look at him, I stop breathing for a second because I still can't believe he's mine and the love I have for him is so strong, I can't hide it. Even if I look everywhere, I will never find a person who makes me feel the way he does. He's the only person who makes me smile even without him trying it.

∘✧──────✧∘

After two hours, the movie finally ended and for God's sake I didn't know what I just watched because I didn't pay attention at all to the movie.

War gave me his phone because he wanted to go to the toilet and I just waited outside. The pop-up on his notification drew my attention and I saw James replied on his Instagram Story because War uploaded a picture of me and him wearing the same bracelet. Even though I didn't want to read it, I couldn't resist taking a look because the chat showed on the notification.

"Are you kidding me, War?"

"Don't tell me you really have something with him."

"He's an asshole, War."

There were a lot of chats and the notification kept popping up but I decided not to look at it anymore and ignore it because the uneasy feelings started to envelop me.

I know the last time James came to meet War at our university, he also talked the same about me and after that War started to change and he looked daydreaming like kept thinking about everything James said to him. I overheard their conversation at that time but I pretended like I didn't know about that.

I never put the blame on James because he didn't like me. I used to hurt his best friend but when I say I love War, I really mean it from the bottom of my heart and I'll make sure that nothing that happened in the past ever happens again.

I love him.

I want to take care of him.

I want to make him happy.