Verison 2.0 Getting Sans drunk over Frisk

Undertale Rewrite 3
Part... 180 (serious writers block here; it's probably not going to be that long! 😆)

Sans walked up to the bar. Grillby saw him, and walked up to him from the other side of the bar.
"Ketchup as usual Sans?"
"nah, not this time grillby..."
Sans looked kind of miserable as he said those words.
"Sans?
What happened to your girlfriend?"
"..."
Sans hesitated before saying anything.
"she's... not around... and she's not coming back! hand me a beer please..."
"Sans, just don't over do it! I'll let you have a small 16 oz glass, but no more!"
After Grillby handed Sans a small glass of beer, the doors opened. Sans put his hoodie on, and he just tried to blend in with the crowd around him.
"👆🌞🖐☹️☹️👌✡️📪 👇✌️✝️👈 ✡️🏁✝️ 💧👈👈☠️ 💣✝️ 🏁☹️👎👈🌞 💧🏁☠️✍️"
["Grillby, have you seen my older son?"]
Grillby glanced from Doctor Gaster to Sans. Sans put one finger up in front of his mouth as if he were to say; 'please cover me!'
Grillby kind of rolled his eyes at Sans, but he noticed that Sans was frowning, and he wasn't happy at all.
"No, doctor Gaster...
I hadn't seen him!"
"❄️👇✌️❄️♊️💧 🏁👎👎📪 👇👈 ✝️💧✝️✌️☹️☹️✝️  ☹️🖐😐👈💧 👍🏁💣🖐☠️👆 👇👈🌞👈✏️"
["That's odd, he usually likes coming here!"]
"I guess I'll keep looking! Thanks Grillby," he added as he walked out and left Grillbyz.
Grillby walked on over to Sans as he just finished the glass.
"What has gotten into you? You never hide from your father like that," Grillby nearly smoked him out.
"(calm down grillz... we're in a public place!)"
"Not in my town Sans," he said as he grabbed Sans by the collar of his jacket and pulled him a little closer.
"whoa now grillby! you're getting close to the oven there!"
Sans said that as a joke.
"It's not funny Sans!"
"can i at least get another beer?"
"Why Sans?
Did you two breakup, and are you trying to deal with it through a beer or two? Because that's not going to cut it! Hell, you're not even yourself right now, and it's bothering me! It's bothering me because I am your friend! I am your friend first, and your waiter and bartender second! And yes, you heard me correctly; I am putting my own job after your well being right now because you are concerning me right now!"
"i'm uh...slowly becoming an alcoholic...
why?"
"No, why is that so?
You were so cute with Frisk!
I'll admit it; you two were!"
"(grillby...)"
"And I'm sorry if I'm embarrassing you right now, but I am concerned about you! You never hid from your own father like that before, and heck; you never even asked for a beer once in your life before! I even know that I have to ID check you, but I'll bypass that rule if it makes you feel better; for some reason. I don't know why beer would help you feel better, but it beats me! I just want to help you right now! I want to help you that doesn't involve alcohol or you getting drunk! I don't want to be responsible for that; I would never forgive myself for that! So what happened," Grillby kind of sneered at him.
"(i really would like that extra beer please?)"
"Sans! Tell me what happened first; then I'll decide!"
"why don't we wait until everyone is gone? then i'll talk; maybe..."
Grillby moaned under his firey breath, and he nearly took Sans by the throat again and almost threw him across the bar, but decided against it as he let him go.
"Fine! Have it your way!
But you better tell me everything that happened with you two!"

*Several hours later; closing time for Grillby; usually*
Grillby came to Sans with two mugs of beers; one clearly for himself and the other for Sans.
"So, what exactly happened between you two?"
"..."
Sans still seemed a little quiet as he started to sip on the beer that Grillby gave him.
"Did you two get into a fight?"
"it's kind of hard to talk about honestly..."
"You were always there for me when my wife died in the war. So let me be here for you now," Grillby said as he reached out an arm to gently hug him.
"thanks grills...
you know i miss her; frisk..."
"I'm sure you do, Sans!"
"i wish i told her when i had the chance to...
i had plenty of missed opportunities to tell her that i loved her..."
"And I suppose that I was just getting in the way the first shot you got just because I didn't feel like it was right!"
"don't beat yourself up grillby... we're not perfect."
"Funny I would say the same to you!"