TWENTY - Future tricks

Magsimula sa umpisa

Miko leaned into the three then whisperied, "alot had happened while you guys was gone." She then backed away.

"Almost all of America's team got major injuries, even though it was supposed to be a friendly match" She reported crossing her arms into her chest.

"Accoring to people it was a disgrace to Japan's soccer."

In explanation - Soccer has banned beacuse people had thought it was a violent sport and only caused trouble that had gone so far that it had to be never to be played ever again.

"Its clearly the foul work of El dorado!" A blue bear came in the doors making everyone gasp.

"What the fuck is my childhood toy doing here" Miko looked down at bear to which he glared at her quickly jumping up and down to scold her.

"IM NOT A TOY KID" Wonderbat angrily spat while the girl only stuck out her tounge, He called down, clearing his throat then turning back serious.

"There's no doubt about it, They got involed in the match between Japan and america." He invited him in then taking a seat between endou and haruna.

He used the seat for extra height for his introduction, "Nice to meet you miss, I am Clark wonderbat but call me wondeba!"

As he introduced himself with Fei joining in the group, he gave out some speech that he wasn't anyone suspicious while haruna-sensei can only nod.

"And this is fei" The male greeted, his light green eyes met with the ravenette's ones. They both stared at eachother for a moment. A sudden wave of deja vu made it's way into fei but he coudnt put a finger on it.

Breaking the eye contact, miko gaved him a closed-eye smile waving him as an greeting. "Fei rune hm? Nice meeting you I'm kagura miko" She introduced herself.

"Kagura miko? Ah! Your the one alpha-" His words cut off with tenma behind him shushing him. "O-oh- uhm yeah! Your tenma's friend" He changed to which she just nodded.

"Um Fei-kun, are you also..?"

"Yes! I'm from the future, We're here to set right what's been changed in the past." Miko only listened despite wanting to just be a snitch a spoil it all.

"I remeber now, my past was close to being changed too" Endou joined into the conversation. "If soccer hadn't been protected back then, raimon's soccer club woudnt exists today."

"Oh man! My head's gotten all mixed up with all this past stuff and what not!" Miko appeared creepily behind her senior. "Would you like me to explain it to you?" She suddently spoked scaring midori.

"The soccer ban is a result of the past having been changed..." Akane spoked, "Exactly!" Miko cheered

"Good job akane!"

"As expected from a big science fiction fan!" The complements made the girl blush.

"Letz do a recheck. Do you all remember the match from one month ago?" Wondeba asked. Shinsuke claimed that he saw it in television with Japan won at 3-2.

"That's completely wrong! I was at the stadium and saw it all for myself." Amagi spat. "Yes, From my memory, the score was 10-0 by the end of the first half.. and the game was suspended beacuse of extremely violent behaviour from Japan's team."

"Can you confirm miko." Everyone looked at female as she was hesitant but just nodded honestly. "This makes it clear."

"A parallel world.." akane spoked again, "Exactly!" Miko again cheered making her blush again.

They showed a clip of the match, the video was showing the violent behaviour of Japan team while the opponent fell down into ground all bruised up, it was shown many times that Japan ignored all the fouls and red card given to them but one even violented ref and continued the match.