Chapter 6

Jungkook: Previously on My mafia stepbrothers.
Dad announced that he and Mom were going to marry.

Y/n: we know this next~

Jungkook: sorry so First we all didn't expect it because they just told us and now getting married is super fast, but things got more interesting when we heard that they have been in the Relationship FOR 2  YEARS.

Y/n: ah stop shouting *closing her ear* My ear is going to burst.

Jungkook: sorry was shocked.

Y/n: ok Continue continue.
S
Jungkook: So Jimin was very angry and without eating he left the house, but his luck was not on his side because the was raining heavily and there was also a notice that a cyclone would hit Seoul last night for his safety he changed his mind. Y/n showed the place around.

Y/n: The next day we had our breakfast Jin and my brother were planning to make Dad's and Mom's wedding special even Hoseok and jungkook join us. When I was going to my room after dinner, jimin  came in between and threatened me to stay away from his brother  otherwise he will do something. I was scared but I clam myself and talk back but Ig it was a wrong decision. he grabbed my neck and started to choke me . Taehyung help me and got into a fight thank goodness they stopped otherwise thing will be more complicated ,taehyung was about tell to dad but I stop him just for dad's sake.

Jungkook : let's see what happens.?

_______________________________

Y/n pov

m  getting ready for my school, yes the school reopened and there were no destruction due to cyclone. That's great.

I got ready and went downstairs for breakfast.

Good morning 😊

I saw oppas ,jungkook ,jimin,hoseok and yoongi were waiting for me.

Jin : Good morning Y/n.

Namjoon: did u had a good sleep.

y/n : after two days of holiday m ready for school.

Taehyung : yeah me .

jin : then let's go for breakfast then.

Y/n: hey wait where is dad

Jungkook : mr kim and mom went to their offices early.

Y/n:  this early?

Namjoon: yeah they had some work to done agently.

I noded  went to have my breakfast.We all were eating silently no one even dare break

After breakfast jin and yoongi oppa drop us in the school. We reached the fan girls started to scream their lungs out

(PlEaSe I dOn'T wAnT tO sCrEaM.😁)

M going to my class when suddenly called me from behind, I look behind its was jungkook ,wait why did he call me

Jungkook:  hey,y/n 😀!

Y/n: umm hey what's up😶 *hesitated*

Jungkook : what's wrong with u ? u are talk weird.😕

Y/n: because this is the frist time u are talking to me nicely.

Jungkook: hehe sorry let's go

Y/n : sure .....jungkook

Jungkook : oppa

Y/n:ok........ wait what ?

Jungkook: what ?

Y/n: what u call me.