|Prologue|

"I think we should station someone in case there's stealings attempts."

It was seven to nine when the new Order of the Phoenix were having a meeting. It was one of the most important meetings of all because Snape has finally come after a month of absence due to whatever Dumbledore ordered him to do.

He came back whit lots of information though and that was what making this meeting important. Molly even put some spells on the door stopping every attempts of her children to hear something, even if it was one word of it.

And partly because they were still young.

But as Dumbledore opened his mouth to answer Mad-Eye question, a flash of bright light, brighter than every light in the house blinded them for a brief instant before vanishing quite as suddenly as it had appeared.

Everyone leapt to their feet, wands draw, Molly hurried toward Arthur as Remus asked:"What was that thing?"

"Death-Eaters! They found a way to invade us, hurry we'e got to protect the kids!" exclaimed Mad-Eye.

"Keep calm Alastor," said Dumbledore calmly, though his eyes had lost its frequent twinkle.

"Hey!" said suddenly Tonks, her eyes narrowed in an attempt to see something she has just spotted in the shadow," what that rectangular thing?"

She approached the shadowy place prudently while the other has now directed they're wand toward it.

"Be careful" pleaded Molly, grabbing her husbands arm.

Tonks kneeled and stared at something they could not see. And then she let out a gasp, nearly making Moody send an explosive spell in the ceiling.

"What? What have you found?" asked Sirius.

"You-you wouldn't believe it" she stammered. Tonks picked the rectangular box-looking thing and put it on the table.

"Blimey there's something written here," muttered Bill, bending slightly.

"Read it," hissed Snape.

"' J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter: The Complete Collection'"

There was a silence.

"What in Merlin's pa-"

But Arthur's words were drowned by another flash of light, though, much more feeble than the last. A letter landed on the top of the box and Snape took and read aloud: "These books, as you surely had the surprise to see their names, will make you aware of everything that's been going in Harry's life and the future as well.
Have a good reading! "

Bill pulled out one of the seven books and studied it." Hey, this one is Harry Potter and The Philosopher Stone !"

"I think we should call everyone up there here," said Dumbledore, gesturing to the ceiling.

"Good idea, let me get them," said Molly and she was gone. Few minutes passed in total silence. Voices told the order that Mrs.Weasley was coming back whit them and seconds later, the door swung open.

There stood Mrs.Weasley whit Fred, George, Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny, all looking confused.

"Ah, so we're allowed to be in your meetings then?" said Fred brightly nudging George enthusiastically.

"I'm afraid not, Mr. Weasley," said Dumbledore. And he explain why they were called down. This speech left them in a complete silence, they were all staring at Harry who looked as confused as ever.

"Let's go for it!" said George whit Fred nodding whit excitement at his side.

"Here," said Dumbledore waving his wand and six additional chairs appeared out of nowhere. Then as everyone sit down, Dumbledore waved his wand again and the book that Bill had pulled out soared in front of every and just floated there.

"There," said Dumbledore," it will read itself to make things easier. Whit that he took his seat and sat down.

"Chapter one," said a voice that seemed to be coming out of the book," The Boy Who Lived."

"Here we go again," muttered Harry while Ron sniggered.

________

Hello!
How was this prologue? Did you like it? Anyway, I guess this is the beginning of a long book so don't mind getting comfortable.

Question: What is your patronus?

See you in the next chapter!

;)