Reality check. 17

Start from the beginning

"Is that so bad? I..." He took the seriousness in your face as a sign to stop talking and get up to start putting on clothes.

"We can go to the Walgreens that's down the street."

"I'll call for back up from the FBI-"

"You don't have to Eren it's right there." He sighs as he watches you put on some sweats along with a grey shirt.

"Don't you remember how close the corner store was to Elizabeth's Airbnb? When we were going to get some alcohol? But we were still attacked? I'm calling them to protect you."

"Baby." You walked to Eren and looked up at him seeing the worry and stress in his face as you rubbed his arm. "I've been with bodyguards my wholeeee life. Them following me everywhere I go... not being able to be a normal human being. Now, I get to finally be free, don't call them... we'll be fine. Besides I got you to protect me, don't I?"

"Of course you do... but-" You cut him off by kissing his lips as you tippy toed. When you took them off you continued to speak.

"Baby we'll be fine. Okay?"

"Alright." You went to the bathroom to get your lipgloss, picked up your hand bag and got the hotel room keys.

At Walgreens:
Your finger tips brushed over the box that marked, Plan B One-Step Emergency Contraceptive Tablet wounding if it was really okay to take it. You had hopes for children... but not right now... you were young.

You were both young.

You also wanted to complete college... but were unsure how you would with the amount absences you had.

You took up the box and started to walk then stop suddenly causing Eren to bump into your back.

"What? What is it?" You pointed to the direction of where you saw a familiar face.

"Zoe, what is she doing here?" She was looking at a pregnancy test seeming really stressed out and then realization starts to hit you. "Eren you know what this means?"

"Hell yeah. It means Connie been hitting them cheek-" You cut him off by hitting his stomach and glaring at him. "Y/n what I tell your ass bout hitting me?"

"Boy shut your Tarzan ass up. You're loud. What if she hears you?"

"So what? She's our friend... so why can't we go say anything?"

"And you be calling me the dumbass." He looks at you seeming really confused making a fine line with his lips causing you to sigh and explain it all to him to understand. "She probably doesn't want anyone to know about this.... Not even Connie."

"Ohhh."

"Yeah oh."

"Looks like she already sees us."

"What?" You turned seeing her walking towards your direction so you awkwardly fall back onto Eren while looking at the ground, crossing your arms and humming. This causes Eren to laugh and Zoe smiles.

"Hey y'all, so how's your date coming along?"

"How did you know we were on a date?"

"Elizabeth sent a video of you guys dressed up and going in a car to the group chat. Eren also sent your reaction to the hotel room." You looked up at Eren seeing him smile at you trying to hold back his laughter.

"You and Elizabeth need to learn that not everything has to go in that group chat."

"You looked cute Y/n, I'm happy for y'all." Zoe says causing you to look back at her and smile.