Chapter 16: Screwed for Real

Start from the beginning

Y/N kept a hand on the speaker and looked at Jimin. "You didn't throw the number?"

"We were caught in stuffs." Jimin mumbled slowly. Y/N sighed.

"First of all. Who are you?" Y/N asked as there was a silence of a moment or two. The person on the other side also seem to calm down a bit and said in a lower voice.

"Forgot me already? Ah yes, for you monsters I will be just one of the victims, right?" The person gritted out and she could almost hear the grinding of his teeth. "Anyways, Kim Seokjin. Whose brother you just kidnapped?"

"Ah, Seokjin? Long time no talk, huh? I saw you at the cafe yesterday, what went wrong?" Y/N asked with cheerfulness laced in her voice but her face was a different story. Not only did this man dare to call her but is also shouting at her and on top of that is now trying to insult her?

"Long time no talk, my ass." He snapped back. "Where is my brother?" He asked his anger palpable through the phone.

"Language, boy. Last time I checked he was with you. Find him yourself." Y/N snapped back and was about to end the call.

"No don't hang up wait!" Another person said and judging by the sounds Y/N deduced he probably snatched the phone too. "Please, we told you all the information we got, what else do you want? Please tell us where is Namjoon Hyung please!" He sounded desperate, just like a thirsty man asking for water in a desert. But sadly there is no water to give.

"I have done many things but breaking a deal isn't one of them. I didn't kidnap your brother twice." Y/N answered coldly.

In the background, he could hear faint sobs that probably came from Seokjin. Taehyung took a deep breath to steady his voice.

His voice still cracked a bit. "Please if he is with you, please give him back, please! You don't know much he's been through!" He begged through the phone and Y/N sighed.

"When he was with me I have only splashed cold water and tied him. That doesn't count much in suffering. And for the last time, I haven't kidnapped him. I have way more important things to do. Now I am hanging up and feel yourself lucky because the last person before who raised his voice at me ended up at the bottom of the river." Y/N hung up and threw the phone on the couch.

"Where did he go then?" Jimin asked worriedly.

Y/N glanced his way briefly before going upstairs without a word. The boys knew Y/N was mad about the whole incident. It was a miracle she didn't shoot that man at his own house.

"Why do you care?" Yoongi asked.

"Because I can't help but feel this is going to come back around, to us." Jimin mumbled slowly. "Namjoon was with us. Then he was kidnapped. I can feel it in my guts something is coming our way." Jimin sighed.

The boys slumped back in their seats, waiting for something to happen.

They didn't have to wait long.

||

~Somewhere else~

||

Namjoon didn't immediately open his eyes. Mainly because he couldn't due to the blindfold on his eyes. And also because he was afraid of what he would see.

He stirred a bit and his blindfold was removed almost immediately. This time, though, there was no blinding light for him. It was utter darkness even without the blindfold.

He was laying on his back so he tried to get up but was pushed roughly to the floor causing a tremor of pain up his right shoulder. He might as well have dislocated his shoulder.

"AHHHHHHHH!" He tried to struggle but the hand kept him down and applied extra pressure on his shoulder to intensify the pain.

"No use. Stay still. And quiet for the matter." A voice sounded and Namjoon tried to keep the whimpers of pain inside him.

"If it isn't our dear Kim Namjoon with us." The voice said with sheer coldness. The words might seem cheerful but the actual tone gave you chills.

"Who are you?" Namjoon whispered keeping his face from where he assumed the voice came from.

"No one you need to know." The voice snapped and footsteps sounded, slow and steady. Namjoon guessed the person was now walking around him in circles.

The footsteps stopped right above his head and he was released by the hand pinning him down.

"Get up." The voice ordered.

Not knowing what else to do, Namjoon sat up. The next second he felt a sharp sting of pain as the person kicked him sending him face-first to the ground. The same person pushed Namjoon down with his foot on his neck.

"You are under my mercy now. Be happy today I was in a good mood. Now to the point, if you don't help me, I can give you a practical demo of this gun right here." There was the sound of a gun clicking.

Just as Namjoon began writhing in the person's grasp as he had difficulty breathing, both the men left the room locking it from outside.

Namjoon rolled over on his back, gasping for air.

This time he was screwed for real.

||

Vote for President Namjoon.