"And you should've just walked away right then and there." He said. "Now you know you this a strike for you."

"I don't care." She shrugged her shoulders rolling her eyes. "I'm ready to go home."

"Imma send you home for the night then." He said shaking his head. "Better hope and pray Royce don't bring his ass down here."

Back at the house with Kingsley and Evani. They were downstairs in the pole room practicing. Evani was teaching Kingsley everything she knew.

"When you come down like this, land into a split and kinda twerk with it." Evani demonstrate. "You feel comfortable with that?"

"Yea." She nodded. "It's kinda fun." She said.

"I knew you'll like it." She said. "Living here is pretty cool."

"When I was younger I always thought being a stripper was such a bad thing. When stripping came to my mind I automatically thought of them like hoes or women that don't have love for themselves." She said.

"Not even going to lie I used to think like that too. But now this the best job I ever had." She chuckled.

"Only thing I don't like about this Doll bullshit it is the guys around here. Especially Dandre." She rolled her eyes. Evani also rolled her eyes.

"Girl don't nobody like his ass. When I said nobody I mean nobody." She said. "He a dickhead. Ever since Royce gave him that hotel to manage girl he been a pain in the ass."

"I think he likes me but I don't want him. Look at the way he act I don't think no girl would ever want him." She said.

"Girl he ain't nothing but a hoe. He slept with some of the girls here before. Even though he ain't supposed too." She said. "He will never get in my bed."

"So he's just breaking all Royce's rules?" She asked.

Evani nodded her head. "Because ain't nobody around here going to tell him no or stop him. They afraid if they do Dre would go to Royce and have them fire or even worse killed."

Kingsley shakes her head. "He really is a dickhead."

"I think his parents spoiled him too much and 'he just don't know how to express himself'." They laughed. "I can't stand parents that don't know how to correct they're children when they're wrong."

"His mom probably baby him still." She said.

"Exactly." She said. "But anyways. When you gonna get on stage at the club?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Whenever I'm ready I guess. I just learned some tricks but I still need more time to practice."

"Ok cool. I guess we can wait a little longer then." She said. "Practice makes perfect."

"Sure does." They giggled.

The next morning rolled in the girls were up eating breakfast. They were waiting on Knox to arrive since he wanted to have a meeting.

"We should get a pet." Nay announced.

"Hell no I'm allergic to dogs." Naomi said.

Nay sucked her teeth. "We can't have shit in the house because you got childish allergies." She said making the girls laugh.

"We can get a snake." Lux suggested. Everyone looked at her side ways, even the guys who was in the dining room. "See this why I don't suggest things now."

"I think it's clear Lux is the weird doll in the house." Amber said.

"Well let me be weird then." She said. "Weird is cool."

"Whatever." Nay chuckled. "I just thought we should get a pet. Sometimes it get boring."

"We need to beg for a phone or something. It's been so long since I touched a phone." Cherish shakes her head. "Amber talk to Royce about us having phones."

"I did he said he would have to think about it." She said making them roll their eyes. "Why yall rolling yall eyes?"

"Because you tell us that all the time." Naomi said. "Have you even recently spoken to him beside the dinner we had."

"No." She said.

Evani chuckled. "Probably got a new bitch." She mumbled.

"What you said?" Amber asked.

"He probably got a new bitch." She repeated without hesitation making Kingsley laugh along with Cherish.

"Akikiki you bitches always laughing at something." She said.

"Calm down girl. It ain't that serious." One of the guys said coming in from the living room. He took a piece of sausage off of Nay's plate making her elbow him in the stomach. "God damn!" He said clutching his stomach.

"You know better." She said.

"Front door" the alarm said. "I should tell Knox on yo ass." He said mushing her face.

"Aye I hope everyone down here." Knox said as he enters the kitchen. "Who cooked?"

"I did." Cherish said.

"Never mind. I'm not hungry." He said making the guys laugh.

"Knox you got one more time to talk about my cooking and imma force a knife down your throat." She said making him laugh.

"I'm just playing." He said. "But I want to talk to everyone in here including the guys. So I need everyone to gathering in the kitchen."

Everyone became serious after hearing how serious Knox tone is. The guys from the living room stopped the game and joined in on the conversation.

"So last night there was a altercation with Charity an two customers last night. Some people recorded it and posted it online. It's everywhere on the blog pages. This is one of the biggest and popular night clubs in Miami. When shit like that happens you already know who calling my phone to see what up. Royce. He called me this morning. Anybody wanna guess the mood he was in?" He said.

"Mad as hell." Nay said

"Oh he livid. He is furious. Hell he even cursed me out and I didn't even do anything. Why? Because that could affect his business. So guess who's coming down here for a week?" He said. Everyone groaned already knowing how a week with Royce when he is angry is about to go. "Everyone can thank Charity. I don't know when he'll be here but I suggest everyone get it together because I don't know what he's going to do when he gets here."

"It's always you Charity damn." Naomi said.

"It wasn't my fault though." She said.

"Yea but did you had to do that though? Should've just left it alone. Now everyone about to be punished because you can't control your angry." Amber said.

"I didn't give a fuck. I had to defend myself. You know what fuck it." She got up from the table going upstairs to her room.

"It's about to be one hell of a week." Evani shakes her head drinking her Mimosa.

TBC