Johnny and Yuta both gagging. She glared at them, a smile growing on Donghyuck's face. "Do you want one too Yuta?" he questioned, puckering his lips as he walked towards the man. Yuta's eyes widened as he stood up.

"That's one hour added to your training."

"Come on I was joking!"

Sage laughed as she got up from the couch. "Did you all eat breakfast yet?" she asked. The boys shook their heads.

"Good. I'll make some. Haechan go wake up the other boys."

Donghyuck pressed his lips into a thin line. "They like to yell at me when I wake them up."

"They yell at you regardless. Now go."

Donghyuck trudged up the stairs, making sure to step on each stair loudly so Sage would hear it. She smiled at his childish antics before grabbing a pan and turning the stove top on. With a peaceful start to the morning, Sage felt more relaxed than she did last night. Of course she was still messed up from what she found out but, it seemed like she was leveled. She began to cook the eggs, the sounds of footsteps coming down the stairs.

She turned around, seeing the boys standing in a light to her side. She raised an eyebrow at Renjun who was the first in the line.

He outstretched his hands, Sage laughing. "Im cooking," she said, Renjun frowning.

"Hug."

"Wait until i'm finished cooking."

The boys began to talk over each other, disagreeing over her words. Sage let out a huff before placing her last egg onto the plate. "Okay. You can hug me I guess."

Renjun smiled before giving his best friend a soft and quick hug. Next was Mark who also gave her a quick hug. Jisung was after Mark, the taller boy having to crouch down slightly before giving her a hug. She ruffled his hair which he protested against, only making her smile. She thought of him as a little brother, Sage wanting to taunt him as much as she could.

Chenle was next, the boy almost taking her breath as he pulled her into a bone crushing hug. "Jesus Chenle, I think you broke my ribs."

He let go of her before flashing her a smile. "You'll be alright."

Jeno was next and although his hug was quick, it felt like Chenle's hug. He truly didn't know how strong he was. Jaemin was second to last, a mischievous grin on his face. Donghyuck plucked the back of his head, Jaemin rubbing his neck. "I didn't even do anything!"

Donghyuck glared at him, watching as Jaemin threw his hands up. "I was joking chill out. Jealous?" Jaemin gave her a hug, making sure to glance at the honey skinned boy as he did so. He pulled away and left to the living room like the other boys did.

Donghyuck stood behind Sage and wrapped his arms around around her waist— resting his chin on her neck. "Why'd you all give me a hug?" she asked, continuing her cooking with the lover boy attached to her.

"Thought it would cheer you up a bit. We know you like hugs."

She smiled as she placed the batter into the pan. "It did, thank you."

The two stayed in the kitchen with no space between them, having simple conversations while she continued cooking. Sage finally finished cooking after thirty minutes, Donghyuck moving away from her to place the plates onto the table. Sage placed the used pan in the sink, making a mental note to wash the dishes after she finished eating.

As the boys began to dig in, she made a separate plate for Kun, her feet taking her to his room. She always cared for others but seemed to forget about herself.