Elio grumbled to himself as he went into the walk-in closet to change, and then into the bathroom for his nightly routine. He walked back into the room in his grey sweats that hung low on his hips. Selenia pretended not to notice and tried her best not to clench her legs together at the sight.

Elio disappeared from Selenia's peripheral vision and the room had fallen silent. After a minute she was sure he had left the room until she felt the weight of his body from the bottom of the bed. In swift movements, Elio took one hand and yanked Selenia's book out of her grasp, and threw it somewhere on the floor. His other hand wrapped around her throat from behind.

Elio lay on his side behind Selenia, one hand choking her gently and the other gently exploring her body.

"Did you have fun teasing me earlier?" He asked. His husky tone made her heart flutter but he wasn't going to win.

"I don't know what you're talking about" she faked innocents. Elio tisked at her lie.

"I'll remind you," he said as he harshly squeezed her ass causing her to bite her lip, not wanting him to hear that she loved what he was doing to her body.

"You walked around the whole mansion to find me, just so you could show off your body in that slutty little outfit. I knew you were an attention whore, but honestly, this is kind of pathetic. If you wanted my dick so bad you could have just asked." He mocked. This lit a fire in Selenia, how dare he talk to her like that. Calling her a whore, and pathetic. Who does he think he is. She went to get up and face him. But his hold on her throat tightened and his other hand sprawled on her back pushed her back down with ease.

"You're not going anywhere till I say so" Elio whispered in her ear.
Selenia's breathing picked up and she wouldn't admit it but she was excited. She wanted him to do something to her, anything.

Elio lifted Selenias dress exposing her round ass that swallowed her thong. He couldn't help but glide his hands over it, squeezing it in random places. He even gripped it, jiggling it back in forth which caused him to hum at the sight.

Without warning Elio's hand came down onto Selenia's ass hard, sending a ripple through her thick ass and thighs. She gasped in surprise and wiggled in his grip. Elio knew she had an off-the-chart pain tolerance, he wasn't hurting her in the slightest. He smacked her ass a few more times until his big hand print appeared on her ass cheek. He was pleased with the sight.

Selenia wasn't sure what he'd do next but she certainly wasn't expecting him to yank her panties off exposing her cunt to him. Without another word or warning, she felt his fingers run along her wet folds until she felt two fingers mercilessly drive into her. She let out a shocked moan. He was being so rough, like a savage, almost mean and cruel. The thought of being at his mercy made her wetter.

"Is this what you wanted?" Elio asked, watching his finger pound into her, causing her ass to sway like waves. He released his hand from her throat so he could spread her ass more, he wanted the perfect view of her cunt getting drilled by his fingers. Selenia had managed to stay silent up until now and it pissed Elio off, he wanted to hear her. So, if it was even possible, he went faster, occasionally slapping her ass.

Selenia couldn't hold back her moans anymore, her whole body was jolting at the impact of his fingers against her. His fingers were so long and thick, they stretched her, filled her and she felt so content. She loved him using her and she did her best to push away any of her man-hating thoughts.

Elio roughly flipped Selenia over onto her back. He leaned over her, straddling her as she breathed heavily under him. Closing the gap he left a short sweet kiss on her lips until he traveled down to her neck, licking and sucking. Elio's goal was to mark her as his. He wanted to leave purple marks over every inch of her body.

He went down further to her breasts which were still covered. Not wanting to waste any more time, Elio decided to rip the dress down the middle causing Selenia to gasp and whine. He heard her say something about the lingerie being one of her favorites but he didn't care. He was on a mission.

He groaned at the sight of her little perky breasts. So beautiful. He palmed one in his hand while he took another in his mouth. He sucked her nipple until it was painfully hard and then grazed his teeth over it causing Selenia to let out a loud moan. While his mouth devoured her one breast his hand squeezed and groped her other. Pinching the nipple between his fingers, pulling slightly. He then left her breasts and kissed them all over her chest and stomach, appreciating all of her, leaving hickies along the way.

Elio eventually leaned up and gazed down at the small women under him. The sight made his cock throb. Her lips were puffy, her skin covered in red marks, her nipples hard and tender. He looked into her eyes and they looked much how he imagined he looked. Half lidded, glazed over in lust.

The longer he stared at her the more he saw. Light white scars littered her body. They were so healed and old that they could have only possibly been done when she was a child. Elio tried not to let his anger show, this night was about her, praising her while punishing her body.

Looking back into her eyes was enough to make him forget his previous thoughts. Helmet a hand comes down across one of her tits causing her to moan in pain. Elio wanted to fuck her so bad. He leaned closer to her and held his hand under her jaw up to her cheeks, squeezing, making her jaw slacken. He suddenly spits into it

"Swallow" Selenia didn't hesitate to follow his order. Looking into her eyes you could tell she was gone. Wrapped up in the lust that filled the room. She'd do anything he asked. She was dripping onto the sheets she wanted him so bad.

She reached a hand down to Elio's sweats, palming his leg-cock through them. But Elio quickly stopped her

"Do you think you deserve any of this tonight? You paraded around the house, dressed in lingerie when we both know you are mine. But you're such a whore you'd let anyone see you like that." Selenia moaned she was embarrassed at how wet she was getting from his demeaning words. Elio slapped her pussy to get her attention again.

"I wonder how you would feel if I fucked you in front of everyone hm? Have my way with you sprawled across the dining room table, bend over my best in a meeting. What do you think? Would you be my little fuck toy?" he asked in amusement.

Selenia blindly nodded. She was so hungry for his cock that she'd let him take her anywhere. It was hard to admit that the thought of people watching her get used turned her on.