He grinned, "It's perfectly fine if it's for you, (y/n)-swan~!"

"Thank you so much! Let's do this outside!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the shack, bringing him over to the ledge near the ocean. I took a few steps back and took a seat, smiling widely. "Okay, okay, I'm ready now. Do the thing, please."

The blond stared at me for a second before coughing into his fist awkwardly, looking a little red. I motioned for him to transform, biting my lip in excitement. The PG kind. Don't think of anything, guys. Anyway, he held the black canister in his hand before twirling it around and throwing it into the air. A huge cloud surrounded him, the only thing I could really see being the spinning canister which had fire coming out of both ends.

After what I can only imagine was a sailor moon transformation behind that cloud, Sanji came into view. His hair was spiked up in some areas and he had a mask with black glasses over his eyes. His entire suit was black. It's just as I suspected, he's Number Three: Stealth Black.

I won't lie, I literally squealed. Like I was a pig. Or maybe a 13-year-old girl at a One Direction concert. I jumped up and inspected his suit, starting with his bullet proof cape and then his mask. I couldn't help patting his hair back down when I got to it, seeing as it reminded me of Red and Blue.

"I'm so glad you got one of these! I reaaaally wanted to see the material properly but there was NO WAY I was asking your asshole brothers," I laughed, taking his glasses off and putting them on myself.

He laughed and nodded, "Yea, they're a bunch of shit heads. They don't deserve your time."

"Your suit is amazing. Stealth Black was one of my favorites from the comic. He had some of the coolest powers," I told him. I promptly tugged his mask down afterward so his whole face was exposed like it usually was. "I think I'd rather see Sanji right now though. Sanji with a Stealth Black suit on," I said, very clearly drawing the line between the character and him.

His pale face turned red while I switched my attention back to the fabric of the cape. It's creators aside, this material is amazing. I wish Judge wasn't such an asshat because I would have asked him so many questions if he wasn't. "(y/n)-san..." I looked back at his face upon him saying my name. His expression was one of seriousness, with a bit of anxiousness mixed in there. I straightened up and let him continue what he wanted to say. "...I've been thinking about what happened back on the mountain."

"On the one that Kaido obliterated?" I questioned. He nodded. My hands fell to my sides and my fingers fidgeted from my nervousness. I wasn't meaning to drop this topic completely, I just thought that his excitement earlier meant that everything went back to normal. Even if normal isn't what I want right now, I was going to talk to him about it when we weren't about to start a raid on a Yonko's territory.

I fell back on my ass onto the ground before he went any further. I want to at least be physically comfortable while I am emotionally uncomfortable. He smiled slightly and sat down as well. "I just... I want to know if I made you angry somehow," he stumbled a bit with his words.

I shook my head, "No, you didn't make me angry. It's more like you confuse me even if that's not your intention."

He furrowed his curly brows and asked, "I confuse you?"

"Yes, more or less. It's like you're so bold every time that you see a woman that it makes it confusing to figure out if you're really serious about anyone. I appreciate every compliment and piece of attention you've given me, but I'm not someone that can ignore your affection like it's a regular thing forever. It does get to me, but I don't want to accidentally grow feelings for someone who falls in love with every woman he sees," I tried to be as honest as I could with my explanation. He took a second to process my words. I took advantage of this to continue, "So... what I'm saying is that I'd prefer you leave me out of your flirting, or at least try to tone it down for a bit."