He moved the blankets off the bed and slowly pulled my shirt. "Are you sure? Once you do this you can't go back." I smiled and nodded. "Athena. Words." His voice was stern and demanding.

I smiled and kissed his cheek while whispering in his ear. "Yes, I'm sure." I felt his dick harden through his jeans and I looked at him while sliding my hand down his chest.

I unbuttoned his black button-down while slowly flipping us over. I straddled his waist and he looked up at me with wide eyes.

I took his shirt off and leaned down, I started kissing his chest and he started moving my hips down, over his dick.

I moaned and bit his neck lightly making him push his hips up. He grabbed my face and pulled me away from his neck. "Take your pants off." I got off the bed and slowly took my pants off.

I got embarrassed because I only wear boy shorts but Kahli didn't seem to mind and he sat up and grabbed my hand.

He picked me up like I weighed nothing and placed me directly over his dick, making me moan. He leaned forward and started kissing my neck while kneading my boobs through my shirt.

I moaned and he came up and covered my mouth with his. My movements on his hips were getting sloppy so he smacked my butt and moved my hips for me. I moaned loudly into his mouth as he sucked on my tongue.

I felt the familiar sensation in my lower stomach and I felt my body tense. Suddenly he made me stop my movements making me whine.

He lifted me up so that I was now sitting on his stomach and I heard his pant zipper. "If at any time you want to stop. Let me know and I will immediately stop, understand?" I nodded and he glared at me. "Yes" I leaned down and pecked his lips and he smirked into the kiss.

I felt his dick hit my butt showing how hard it is made me almost freak out but I stayed calm.

He flipped us over and hovered over me. I glanced down and gasped. "That won't fit Kahli." He chuckled and cupped my face. "It will, I will make sure of it." I nodded and he smiled while kissing my lips.

He slowly pulled down my underwear and I felt my wetness drip onto my thigh, no longer having the barrier of my underwear. He put his hand over my pussy and I gasped.

I felt him start to rub my clit making me cover my mouth to hide the loud moan. He stopped his hand movements and roughly grabbed my face. "I want to hear you, I want to hear what I make you feel." He pressed his fingers to my clit and I moaned.

I watched him as he started to lift my shirt up. I felt insecure so I tried to cover my stomach. "You are beautiful...gorgeous...and all mine so let me see you baby." I felt his warm hands slowly unravel my hands that were over my waist and replaced mine with his.

He looked down and took a big deep breath. "God, you are so fucking sexy." I felt butterflies in my stomach as he started to kiss my stomach.

He peppered kisses all the way down to my pussy and I felt my breathing get faster as I waited in anticipation.

Suddenly his mouth covered my pussy and I cried out in pleasure. His tongue skillfully flicked up and down over my clit and then fluctuated to do fast circles.

I threw my head back into the pillow and let out a loud moan. He continued to eat me out and after a few minutes, I felt a pit in my stomach.