Save the galaxy

(Shepard, Thorne, Kaidan, Ashley, Garrus, Wrex, Tali, Liara, and Kirrahe all are running through the wrecked up citadel when they are met by an army of husks hunting down anyone they can eat)

(Some alliance marines and c-sec officers are still alive and fighting them, but they're getting overwhelmed)

Shepard: You ready?

Thorne: As always

(Shepard, Thorne, Ashley, Garrus, Wrex, and Kirrahe line up and start shooting the husks as they charge forward)

(Kaidan sends out a biotic shockwave, throwing a bunch of husks off the edge of the citadel)

(Liara sends out a singularity made from pure biotic energy, tearing some husks apart)

(Tali uses explosives and her shotgun to help with husk crowd control)

(The squad is surrounded, so they go back to back and protect each other from the husks)

(While Shepard and company battle the husks, Saren is making his way towards the council's tower)

Executor: The citadel's closing! They're sealing the station! Don't let enemy ships inside the arms!

(The alliance fleet and the geth fleet combat each other in space, but Sovereign's firepower and sheer size is overwhelming and it tears through the alliance fleet with ease)

(Sovereign latches itself onto the citadel)

(Shepard and company take three elevators, thirds of the team in each, but they shut down mid-lift)

Shepard: Saren's locked the elevators! Suit up, we're going outside!

(Everyone puts on their space gear and activates their magnetic boots before they go outside the elevators)

(The magnetic boots let the squad walk on the sides of the citadel, and they begin their trek)

(Some geth troopers with magnets built into their feet had the same idea, and they start shooting at the squad, trying to punch through their shields)

(There's not a lot of cover around, and limited space in the area, so everyone is forced to battle the geth in the narrow hallway-like structure on the outside of the citadel)

(Shepard, Ashley, Kirrahe, and Wrex lead the charge, battling the geth fiercely. Everyone else does their best to support, but they had to be careful with their shots to avoid friendly fire)

(When the squad finds a ramp, there's a bunch of geth troopers that have the high ground, so Thorne tosses a grenade up there)

(The grenade explodes, blowing up a couple of geth troopers and disabling a portable energy barrier. This gives the squad the opportunity it needs to push forward and take out those geth troopers)

(The squad keeps fighting their way along the outer walls of the citadel, pushing their way through the geth troopers, but then a geth dropship flies overhead)

(Tali puts her hacking skills to good use by using her omni-tool to activate a couple of nearby citadel defense turrets)

(The citadel defense turrets aim for the geth dropship and blow it to pieces. They also obliterate any geth troopers the squad missed)

(Wrex uppercuts a geth prime, making it float into the endless void of space before it gets hit by a ship)

(The geth have citadel defense turrets up ahead that they've hijacked, so everyone stays in cover while Thorne, Ashley, and Garrus use their sniper rifles to destroy them)