Assault on Virmire

(On Virmire directly after the previous chapter...)

(Kirrahe, Jenkins, and a large team of salarian soldiers lead the attack on Saren's facility)

(Kaidan and Tali lead another team of salarian soldiers)

(Ashley and Liara lead the third team of salarian soldiers)

(And we have our shadow team hopping a wall)

(Shepard, Thorne, Garrus, and Wrex's boots hit the sand as they sneak into the facility through the back as the battle rages on out front)

Kirrahe: Comm check. Do you read me, Commander?

Shepard: Comms are fine. Lets move

Kirrahe: Good. We're starting our push. We'll try to make it to the AA guns, but it might be up to you to finish the job. And if you see any way to undermine their defenses, we could definitely use the help

Thorne: Not a problem, Captain

Garrus: Sun, surf, sand, and geth. I bet they don't put that in the vacation brochure

Wrex: This is my kind of vacation. Lots of scenery, and lots of killing!

Thorne: Shadow team is on the ground

Kirrahe: Lets move! Time to get some attention!

Garrus: We have geth troopers up ahead

Shepard: Thorne. Garrus. Kick us off

(Thorne and Garrus nod to each other and pull out their sniper rifles)

(They both start firing shots, taking out geth troopers one by one)

(The geth troopers all start to mobilize and start firing back)

(Shepard and Wrex charge in guns blazing with Thorne and Garrus covering them, and they use teamwork to start wrecking them)

Kirrahe: This is Captain Kirrahe, we are under coordinated crossfire! Check for long range turrets helping the geth!

(A group of geth troopers on a ledge are blown up by a grenade from Shepard)

(Wrex grabs two geth destroyers and knocks their heads together, breaking them)

(While his teammates hold off the geth, Shepard hacks a triangulation tower with his omni-tool and disrupts the geth communications)

Kirrahe: Something scrambled their targeting! We have a shot! Chief Williams, take the heat off!

(Shepard, Thorne, Garrus, and Wrex keep pushing forward while fighting off geth troopers and geth drones)

(The other teams keep the fight going on the other side of the facility)

Kirrahe: They're calling sat-strikes! Lieutenant Alenko, can you see anything?

Shepard: Come on! Double time!

(Shadow squad starts to run and gun through the beaches of Virmire, and the geth troopers find it very difficult to keep up)

(But of course, a battalion of krogan warriors rush out to reinforce)

(Shadow squad was only able to kill a couple of krogan warriors with bullets, so Wrex uses his biotic powers and his shotgun to really put a hurting on them)

Jenkins: Aircraft heading to perimeter stations to recharge! Bunker up before they can come back!

Wrex: Over there. Geth flyer. Looks like it's stuck refueling