Raelynn - Chapter Six

"You may have broken me, but I could never break you."

After the whole thing about having a crush on one another, we started to hang out even more than we already did. Then on valentines day, I asked him out.

 Now I bet you're wondering "Raelynn why did you, at ten years old ask out your crush?". The answer to that is easy, my best friend told me too, and I always do what my friends say to do. Not a very good life choice but here we are.

It took a lot of guts but my friends wrote a note and gave it to him. Around ten minutes later, he finally said yes. I was so excited, and all my friends were too.

About a week into this "Relationship" we started to drift apart. we never told each other how we felt and did not hang out anymore. So we both decided to break up.

I was very hurt, but instead of trying to be friends with him again, I tried to move on. It was the best for both of us. But then Lizzy had to come along, and things went way down Hill from there. They knew each other FOR LESS THAN TWO DAYS BEFORE THEY STARTED DATING! And yes, I do still have a grudge after almost two years. But she was my best friend, so I could not be mad about it. Me and Quinn got kind of close again, but never very close.

"We are to different for each other."