Boboiboy : Slipped!? Then you both should take care of that slippery tongue of yours!! (Said with a serious face)

Halilintar and Solar : I gue- (cut themselves and) WAIT WHAT!?

Boboiboy's serious face have now turned into a laughter and for some reason the TTM also started laughing making everyone confuse especially Halilintar and Solar...

Boboiboy : (in between his laughter) Yo-you two ac-actually fell for it again hahahahahaha!!!

Fang : (sighs in relief) So you were just playing with them huh!? (said in a relieved tone)

Boboiboy : (nods while still laughing a bit)

Yaya : You should know that you gave us a heart attack Boboiboy.....(said slightly angry)

Boboiboy : (slowly controls his laugh and smiles) What can I do!? I just love playing around these two for some reason....

Ying : And you three how come you caught that it is a prank...(asked pointing them out)

Blaze : We caught when he asked them "What makes you two think that you can talk whatever you!?" question.....because he would never use that type of words or tone towards us.....(said smiling)

Gopal : The same goes to you two right....

Taufan and Thorn : (nods smiling)

Yaya, Ying, Gopal : [Now we definitely believe that he loves pranks]

Boboiboy : And also somehow I just wanted to make their high pride level to low pride level... that's it...

Halilintar and Solar : (goes infront of Boboiboy)WHAT THE H**K DOES THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!? COME HERE!!!! (starts chasing Boboiboy without using their powers)

Boboiboy : Hehehehe.....Come and try to catch me you two....(starts running from them.....

There starts their chasing everyone are watching this laughing while Gempa and Captain Kaizo went near Lunar and Aria...

Gempa : (saw Kaizo coming in the same direction) So you noticed it too Captain??

Kaizo : I sure did!!He is my lil brother right...same goes to you all...(said hiding a small blush)

Gempa : (listening this he smiled happily) I know that very well Captain!!

Kaizo : (got even more flustered) Okay enough talking let's go now....

Gempa : Hehehe....At ay Captain!! (chuckled and cutely saluted)

Kaizo : (just smiled lightly) You might not look like it but you do have Boboiboy's naughty attitude huh!?

Gempa : Well I got every single trait from him....so what do you expect...(said and smiled)

After their talk they continued to go near Lunar and Aria who are now watching Boboiboy who somehow hanged both Halilintar and Solar in reverse by trapping their legs in a rope with a serious expression....

Gempa : (got near them) Hey there you two!!!

Lunar : Gempa...(said in a low voice)

Aria : Oh hey there Gempa....(said in not so cheerful way which is not normal) and kai too...

Gempa and Kaizo who saw this confirmed that something is wrong.....Gempa is the first one to react....

Gempa : Now it's high time you both tell us what happened when you guys were out.....(asked with stern voice)

Kaizo : (nods)

Lunar : Huh!? Wh-What do you mean wh-what happened!?(asked nervously)

Aria : Yeah we don't get it what are you talking about Gempa...(smile nervously)

Gempa : (takes a look at Boboiboy who is having fun teasing the two pride elements with the TTM and Ice and glances back at Aria and Lunar) Look I don't want you two to get a taste of my rage mode......so just tell me what happened....(asked with a very very sweet smile and a tick mark on his head)

Aria and Lunar look at each other and gulped at the mentioning of rage mode cause Lunar knows how Gempa is when he is angered and Aria knows that Gempa is almost identical to Boboiboy....

Lunar and Aria : Okay Okay.....We will tell you....no need to ask us like that....

Gempa : Good then...(said with a normal smile)

Kaizo : [I agree that he has got a lot of Aaron's traits but he is better than him.....but who should be careful around hdim] (wipes some sweatdrops away and gets serious again) So what happened....

Lunar : The thing is th- (got cut off)

??? : What'ya guys talking about!? Is it about me!? (with a sweet cute smile)

Lunar,Gempa and Aria : Ahhhhh!!!!!!

So

There another one complete...

I am writing chapter from a week yet it turned out be a small  chapter...

Cause you know...

My college...*sighs*

The last three including had been very busy days for me...

But....They are not as worse as I thought it would be...

And also thank you for encouraging me guys...

And also in this book all the elements loves to chase Boboiboy...

And also I hope you guys liked this chapter

And have good day/nytzz

Your Author Anu

Signing Off!!