Can We Know?

Molly's POV
The boys and I walked back inside,   Korey hugged me right away as soon as she saw me,   I told her that I was okay, and after John explained to Korey what happened,  I went to my room with Xavier following behind. 

"Would you really hurt yourself just so I'd get attention from my parents again?" Xavier asked,   "I would, but I wasn't thinking straight when I said those words to you." I replied as  I gave him a smile.

"Can... I know about your past?" Xavier asked,  I stood there in shock,  someone really wanted to know my past?      

"Actually, can the whole family know?  You've been hiding it from all of us, and we do know  that your dad was a bad guy. And John and I can tell you aren't letting your past go,  you still don't trust us as much, do you think we'll treat you just like your old family did?" Xavier said.

I gave him  a sigh and a smile,  "I guess It is time,  but the reason why I didn't say anything was because I don't want to seem like a crybaby in the past." I replied.

Xavier walked over and hugged me,  "If my family ever did hurt me or anything,  I'd cry myself, so don't worry Molly, we're all here for you." Xavier said as he stopped hugging me and walked over to the door,   

"I'll go get them and tell them to meet in the living room?" Xavier asked,   "Yes." I replied,   "You do really want to do this?  I don't want to force you." Xavier asked,   "No, I want to tell you guys the truth so it's fine." I replied as I gave him a smile.

Xavier ran off to get the family to meet in the living room,  I was fixing up my hair and looking for a certain doll I had at the orphanage,  I  started  to leave my room. Until I heard John and Xavier talking, 

"Xavier, I know what you're trying to help Molly out, but I think only Korey and I should know her backstory, and when she's actually ready,  we'll tell you and Alex  but right now doesn't seem right." John said,   "But, I asked Molly and she said she was okay with  telling us.."" Xavier replied in a sad tone.

"Xavier,  I'm saying No." John said as he pointed Xavier downstairs.
"Alright dad..." Xavier replied as he followed his dad's orders to go downstairs.

I walked over to John,  "You know, Xavier was right for once,  I told him that I was ready." I said as I smiled at John.   

John looked at me and smiled back,   "Molly, I think you should have Korey and I know for right now only, alright?" John asked as he took my hand,  we both went downstairs and into a hallway where Korey's office was.

"Alright Dad." I replied,   we went into Korey's office,  and Korey was there on her laptop working on a new song,  she stopped working as soon as she saw John and I,  she placed her laptop beside her.

'Molly, I know you want your brother and sister to know your backstory, but John and I talked and we think that right now isn't  a good time,  and we have been wondering about your backstory,  so can we only know for now?" Korey asked as she smiled at me.

I looked at John and Korey,   

"Well, my past parents were......................."   Molly Started to talk.