Sin or Obey

Molly's POV

It's been a couple of hours since John was messing with us before, it was now dinner time.  John was outside talking to Seth on his phone.  Alex was helping Korey cook, while Xavier and I were both cleaning up the living room,   "Molly,  why don't we sneak out and hangout with Mary?" Xavier asked as he looked at me.

"Do you really want to get in trouble? We're lucky we didn't get in trouble today about that.. well you know." I said as I glared at him.   "But, it's not like we're running away.." Xavier said as he poked my arm.   "Alright, fine let me text Mary I guess." I said as I walked over to get my phone.
========================(Molly and Mary Texting)==============================
(M = Mary,   MO = Molly)

MO:  Hey Mary, Xavier wants to hang out.    
                                                                                                       Let me guess he wants to sneak out? :M

MO:  Yep 

                                                                Well, I'm going to have to say no, it's wrong to sneak out :M 

MO: I think i'm going to let John know what Xavier wanted to do..

                                         Good idea Molly,  We'll hangout tomorrow when you guys can.  :M

====================={Molly Stopped Texting Mary.)==============================

I decided to tell  John what Xavier was about to do.  I was about to walk to the back porch, but Xavier stopped me.  "Trying to get me in trouble?  You agreed  to sneak out aswell." Xavier said as he was mad.

"Mary said no, and knowing you,  you'd most likely sneak out no matter what." I replied,  I saw Xavier getting more upset with me.    "Look, you won't sneak out will you?" I asked,   "You don't control me." Xavier  replied as he slapped me on the face.  

"Ow, Xavier! Why?!" I yelled,    "You  are a monster, that's why." Xavier yelled.   I was about to slap him back but  I paused,  and  felt that it wasn't the right thing to do so I stopped.

"You two, what's going on?" Korey asked as she walked over to us,    "Molly was about to hit me." Xavier lied,   "What? No!" I yelled,   I was getting upset.  

Xavier and I started to argue, where we ignored what was going on around us,   nothing could stop us from arguing.

"Xavier, Molly."  John yelled but in a calm voice.

Xavier and I both looked over at John.

I think we could tell that John was upset with both of us for fighting for no reason

I think we could tell that John was upset with both of us for fighting for no reason.   "Go to your rooms,  I'll  come into your rooms to talk with you two,  separate." John said as he walked over to Korey,

"But I didn't do anything." I said but before I could say anything else,  John looked at me and I could tell that right now wasn't the right time.  So I did as he said and went to my room,  Xavier did the same and followed me upstairs to our rooms.

"It's your fault molly, now look we're both in trouble."  Xavier said as he looked at me.
"How is it my fault?" I asked as I stared back at him.

"Xavier, Molly." John yelled from downstairs.   "How does he hear us from up here?"  Xavier asked a bit scared from his dad.

"To be honest, I'm not sure but I guess that's 'dad powers'" I said as I giggled a little.
Xavier giggled aswell.

We both went to our rooms  but we were both calmed but we still weren't on good terms with eachother.

Alex's POV

"Korey, Alex do you two know what  they were arguing about?" John asked,   Korey and I looked at eachother and looked back.

"I heard Molly sceamed at Xavier, to not sneak out I think." I said as I was still confused what just happened.   
"Hmm, I 'll speak with them and see if I can get them to tell the truth." John said as he walked upstairs.

I saw John go upstairs,  "Molly's first." I heard John say to himself.