Our Parent's Interview

Molly's POV

Xavier and I went with our parents,  they were heading  to a interview,  that was going to happen outside.  Alex would of came along but she was spending time alone and doing her homework that she forgot to do that day we were praticing with our band.

"Alright you two, we're here and remember, stay close to us and when we're doing the interview, you guys can explore but don't go too far." John said as he opened the car door for us.

"Don't worry we know better." Xavier said as he smiled at his dad, we then started to walk to the area where the interview would happen and when we got there.

There was cameramen and it looked like two boys that were Jen's age,  I guess they would be hosting the interview.

Someone grabbed John and Korey and lead them to the hosts,  we followed behind but we got stopped by security,   "You two kids shouldn't be here." Securiy said.

"But we're cooper's kids." I said as I saw our parents walking away, thinking we were following them.

They lead us back to the parking lot which stinks and they left us alone.

"Great, what are we going to do?" Xavier asked,   "I have no clue but our parents should notice that we're not behind them." I answered as I patted Xavier's head.

"Oh my goodness, are you two Cooper's kids?!" A young girl and boy said,   Xavier and I looked at them and we both nod.  "Yes we are, and you two are?" I asked,

"Oh, my name is Abby and this is my brother Jon." Abby said as she shook our hands.   "Our dad is one of the cameramen, but why are you two not with your parents?" Jon asked, we then told them what happened.

"Oh my goodness, i'm so sorry, we just got new security and they aren't really fans of  kids." Jon said, as we all started to laugh.

So Jon and Abby lead us back in through the backdoor of a building.   "Want us to get your parents and let them know what happened?" Jon and Abby both asked,  "Sure" Xavier replied,

So Jon and Abby both left to get our parents,  Xavier and I were watching the whole time and we could tell they were preparing to get ready to record, but Abby and Jon somehow got our parents to follow them. With a cameramen following them, which i'm guessing is their dad.

Jon opened the door for John and Korey, revealing Xavier and I both just sitting on a chair  exhausted.

"What happened? I thought you two were follwing us." John said as he walked over to us.
"Some security didn't like us following you guys so they kicked us out." Xavier said as I just nod.

After we talked and   properly introduced eachother to Jon and Abby. We became friends and followed our parents back to set and we got to watch them.

We made new friends, and got to hear courage words from our parents, what could ruin our life?