I'm Sorry.

Molly's POV

I was waiting for Xavier to get home,  John was talking with Korey and Alex,  they  knew  I needed alonw time for a while,  I then got a text from my phone, so I looked at it to see it was Xavier, he wanted me to sneak out and go into the car,  he was in the driveway.

I was thinking about it,  and I felt that it was the wrong idea, so I replied to him saying no that we need to do this as a team.

I then heard the front door open,  I looked up to see Xavier smiling at me.   I smiled back at him.

"Molly,  I know you don't want to get into trouble anymore,  but this will be the last time." Xavier said to me as he started to pull me outside,      "Xavier No!" I yelled,  Xavier ignored me and made me go into the car,  I just sighed and stayed quiet.

"Xavier!" John yelled,  I looked up seeing John walking torwards the car,  Xavier got in and drove off quickly.

"Why?" I asked,   "I found Mary but... It isn't good." Xavier replied,   I looked at him confused,   and about 10 mins of driving,  we went into a graveyard.  I then figured out what he was talking about.

"She's... dead?" I asked,  "Yeah... she passed away 5 years ago.. the reason is unknown.." Xavier replied as he helped me out of the car,  we started to walk,  it was about 1 mile, Xavier then pointed at the grave,  I ran torwards it and saw the name..

R.I.P Mary White ???-???

I started to cry,   "Molly, I see Korey's car,  I think the rest of the family is here.. But I don't know how." Xavier said to me as he hugged me.

"I had a tracker on,  since you took me." I replied,   Xavier was trying to keep me calm, as the rest of the family saw where Xavier and I was, they ran over.

John and Korey both hugged me,  they knew I found out what happened to my family.

We did a huge family hug,  I felt better.

"Let's go home." John said as he took my hand and lead me  to the car,  Xavier gave Korey her  car keys back.

"We'll stay together forever." Alex and Xavier both said at the same time.   I smiled.

Xavier and I both went in John's car, as Korey and Alex went in her car, we all went home.   I  looked back at the graveyard and said my final words to my mom.

"Fly High Mary White."