𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 "𝟏𝟎𝟐 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭"

Start from the beginning

"Indeed I was."
He said.

Oh my god he sound scary.

I know.

"Nice to meet you."
I said with a smile.

"Anyways do you want to see Ethel's room?"
Blake asked.

What!! I'm not his mistress.

"Where's Ethel?"

"He's up."

Perfect opportunity to talk to him.

"Okay fine show me."
I said getting up from my seat.

"So I've heard you're a year younger than me?"
Blake asked me.

"I'm 25. I will soon turn 26."

"So you're a Year younger than me. I am 27. Look at you where you are in 26 years. You done so much. And look at me."
He said

"So this is your man's room."
He said.

We were about to enter but his phone rang. It showed a name Lucas.

"You go I will be back. My bestfriend is calling"
He said and left.

I knock the door.

"Come"
I hear his voice.

I walked in the room and my face flushed to red as I saw Ethel only in towel. That poor cloth hanged low on his waist. His abs.....he has perfect abs. Few wet stands of his hairs were falling on his forehead giving him a sexy look. He's V line is my weakness.

"Do you like what you see."
He said with a smile.

Fuck

I then realized I was eye raping him.

I exhale and walked towards his bed and sat on him. I leaned my arms back a he stood right in front of me.

"How many women's you must have fucked on this bed right?"
I asked caressing the bed.

Oh my god I love blond Emma.

"What are you trying to say. I have noticed you being rude towards me since morning. Yesterday you were being the sweetest girl ever and now."

"Yesterday you told me that you will not look at any women but you went to you mistress straight away after making me fake promises."

"Ohhh God!!! Is it all because of that. Did you read anything regarding me. Listen Emma I did go to my mistress, but not for sex but to end Whatever we had. I told her that I am betrothed and not to contact me."

"Are you saying the truth?"

"Offcause I am."

"Ok"

"You should have confronted me before getting upset."

"How will I. I read it at night. Today when I was about to asked you but grandpa came. So I came to your room so I can talk to you in privacy."

"You should have called me."

"I don't have your number."

"Oh fuck!! We should exchange our numbers."

Idiots will remain idiots.

Yes I know you are a idiot.

He said and exchange our numbers.

"And for kind information I never had brought a girl in my room. And I liked it that you searched about me."

"I just wanted to know more. Anything we should held down. I'll leave you change."

"Yes. By the way you look beautiful."