Pharmacy accident · Doki Doki Double Date

Mulai dari awal

Something else seemed to bother her today though, and once she finished the book, she brought it up.

"My brother said something really strange the other day."

[Did he ask you to marry him or something?]

"What? No, why would he do that? We're siblings."

Like that's going to stop him.

"I have no idea when he got involved with Imu-chan, or how he found out about us, but he wants to go on a double date, the four of us."

I feel like there's been a bit of a miscommunication there.

[Over my dead body.]

"Don't be like that, I thought it's a good idea. Imu-chan is cute, and going on a date with a girl might snap him out of his... attachment issues. We didn't go out in a while as well."

Attachment issues, that's one way of calling it.

[I didn't even confess; we're not a couple and your brother might misunderstand.]

Teruhashi rolled her eyes.

"You might be in denial that I'm your girlfriend, but you're definitely my boyfriend. So, what do you say, darling, are we going?"

She's getting bolder, I'm concerned. Good grief, this my life now huh.

*********************************

We went to this fancy place Teruhashi's brother picked out. The girls went to the bathroom while we went to our reserved seats. For some reason he sat next to me. He was wearing his usual identity protection gear.

"Listen here four-eyes, I've said this before but I'll say it again, you're not allowed to look, talk, or even think about Kokomi. Don't ask her how the food is like, and under no circumstances ask her to let you have a taste, if you want to live. Do these things with your inferior girlfriend for all I care, but Kokomi is off limits, got that? The only one who is allowed to do all these things with her is me!"

Good grief, I knew it'll be like this. Good thing I have my germanium ring otherwise I would have lost all appetite listening to his disgusting thoughts.

"Here they come. Obviously, your gf will sit in front of you, so Kokomi will have no choice but to sit in front of me. She usually sits as far away as she can but it can't be helped now ahaha. Well even so, nobody in their right mind would want your ugly face in front of them while eating, so she would have sat in front of me anyway. I'm worried about your gf's mental state, four-eyes."

You should worry about your mental state.

The girls walked towards our table, Teruhashi smoothly sat in front of me, whereas Rifuta barely managed to sit down in front of Makoto. Even without telepathy, I could tell she was seriously freaking out.

Makoto: "Eh, wha- what? Why are you sitting there Kokomi?"

Kokomi: "What do you mean, it's a double date is it not?"

Makoto: "Well, I guess having the pairs in front of each other would result in isolated conversations. You're always so attentive Kokomi!"

Kokomi: "Hm? I'm not sure I follow you."

Waitress: "Hello dear guests, would you like to order something?"

Makoto: "Oh right! Do you want this couple's plateau Kokomi? It looks good!"

Kokomi: "Why are you asking me? Imu-chan's right in front of you. Saiki-kun, do you want to order this couple's plateau? It even comes with exclusive desert!"