|| NINETEEN - Disappearance of soccer

Start from the beginning

They werr interrupted by a famillar senior again kuramada, "hey hey! First year! Soccer isnt the only sport out there, rugby's great too!" He said, holding a rugby ball in his hands, as he performs a famillar hisatsu tenchnique making tenma gasp in suprised.

"Sorry, im not intrested in soccer"

"Im busy"

"I dont know any soccer"

"Who are you?"

Tenma sweatdropped at everyone reply, at this point now he was getting so confused. He continued walking through the place until he saw his little friend.

"Shinsuke!" He called out making the boy turn to him, "Hey.. whats going-"

"Are you a first year too!?" He happily cheered. "Im nishizono shinsuke! From the ping-ping club! Want to join!" He announced.

Just then someone called out his name, tenma hadnt had time to see who it was until the person had pulled him, "hey you! Aoi?!"

"You recognize me?" He asked pointing to himself the girl only angirly replied, "Of course i do! But dont even think about joining the ping-pong club, after all were." She strictly spoked.

With this the boy thought she would know whats going on. "-Were the calligraphy club right!" Tenma turned into a stone then broked. "CALLIGRAPHY?!!" He said just running away from them ignoring aoi's calls.

Tenma only ran not even looking at his way - he was just so confused with all of this until he bumped into who he felt a person.

The bumped made him opened his eyes and bring him back to reality - realizing he had bunprd into somthing he immidately bowed apologizing. "AH! Im so so sorry! I wasnt looking-" He looked up to the person, his eyes widden in suprised.

"Miko!?" He assured, He went closer at her - seeing her change of apperance. The last time they saw eachother miko still had her hair up to her shoulder now the girl had her hair in a chin length as layers run through it, her hair messy as usual with a white headband.

Looking at her eyes, they had small dark circkes underneath them and a pair of glasses hanging into her nose, Despite the slightly change of apperance he could still tell that was his friend.

(Basically ui from blue archive minus the long skirt and hair:])

"Tenma? Oh finally i found you" Miko assured grabbing his shoulders smiling. "Y-you recognize me?! Please tell me your also confused as to why everyone is-"

"Yes. I know" She cut him off making him look at her seriously, she sighed than grabbing his hand leading him.

They both walk in silents, tenma assumed tehy were going to riverbank beacuse of the oaths she choosed. "Your hair grew faster." He chuckled watching as her hair bounce slightly when she walks.

Miko turned her head to look at him, "It did?" She asked looking at her hair. The boy hummed. "Mhm, You wear glasses now ha" He walked besides her.

"Hm? Yeah! Probably beacuse i stick my nose on my tablet 24/7 though i can still see fine without them.. i just like the aesthetic" She mumbled. "Mere mortals body is so sensetive" She giggled.

They sat at the stairs of riverbank as a comfortable silence between them. "What is going on here? It isnt just the soccer club thats gone." He broked the silences.

The girl looked at him as he asked himself why they were forgetting soccer so easily.

"How could they forget soccer just like that?"

"Has soccer dissapired...?"

Miko interrupted him, "I dont think so tenma, i think theres someone behind all of this." She assured making him eye her.